Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some guy on the Milan vs Palermo thread said this...and i thought it would be a good idea to create a topic about it..

Which players and teams were the heroes of the week....the guy from Milan forum said Getafe, van Persie, Messi and Palermo...and i totally agree with that...

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Nice discussion idea. RVP of course is the top hero. Agree with all the others you mentioned as well. mmm well that's that then. Maybe you should have made the thread "heroes and villians of the week". Would have got more mileage out of it.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Yeah he was great that linesman. Chelsea played quite poor in the match though and didn't create much at all but they have won so many games like that in the past when they have won a game 1-0 without looking good at all. Today that decision was a big kick in the bollocks for them.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah Maturin...but i thought of that after i had wrote the topic and i didn't know how to change...
maybe the moderator or admin can change it...and i will edit my intro post too

·
Administrator
52,972 Posts
Maybe you should have made the thread "heroes and villians of the week". Would have got more mileage out of it.
Terry's two studded tackle on Sagna for sure for me, of the games I saw.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Hero: Albin from Getafe 2 goals and 1 assist for the game of his life.

Villain: Cantalejo, ruined another game in Atletico-Racing. I wouldnt even let him officiate a kindgergarden game, just awful.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Heroes: Francesco Totti, Messi, Palermo, Robin Van Persie

Villain: Linesman of Chelsea Arsenal

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
personally for me...heroes were Albin, Messi, van Persie and......um....Corozzieri......man, some flicks and skillz of this wall (not samuel) would make Dinho proud...(well, dinho was kinda embarrased today with that flick on him)

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Villain: Cantalejo, ruined another game in Atletico-Racing.
Cantalejo is a terrible referee, but he didn't ruin that game. Yeah, the third goal Atleti scored could have been called back for a foul on Lacen, but Racing were already a goal and a man down, away from home, with 10 minutes left, not to mention they were lucky the linesman decided to disagree with Cantalejo about the earlier PK call against them.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
That PK call for Racing was no way a penalty, then the red card was extremely harsh as it was a yellow card offense at best and then the other bogus calls you mentioned. He's nothing but an attention whore.

·
Registered
59,764 Posts
As far as I'm concerned:

Muntari with a goal (a lovely one) and an assist

Then there's...

Miccolliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :excited:

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
If it's hero of the week, not just the weekend, then the hero for me was Marco Caneira with a perfect chipped goal at the perfect time.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
Terry's two studded tackle on Sagna for sure for me, of the games I saw.
Terry has done worse. From the games I saw thought the challenge by Licht on Miguel Torres in the Getafe - Real Madrid game was pretty nasty. Torres had to come off shortly after. Could argue that he was going for the ball but he missed it by a mile. He knew what he was doing and went through with full force with his studs.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
The hero of the week was obviously the linesman of the Chelsea vs Arsenal game.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
the linesman is the VILLAIN, the Hero is Forlan... totally owned and won the game for his team!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts