Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
There is nothing better than sitting down to read Heroes and Villains, after a win or defeat! They make me laugh so much! Miserable gits! :D

Jlloyd, have you seen the old article on Serbian translations on the site?? I died laughing!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't looked at that yet but I will do. Have you seen the Trinity Road diary on there? It seems they've taken out the whole road. It's just a metal structure at the mo....very said to see the old stand go but it was looking a bit dated. Last season most of the Trinity Road was empty, imagine what it's going to look like now it's going to be double the size!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Personally I think Ellis is a complete nutter pulling down that beautiful stand so that it can look even more empty! You think it looks dated?! :confused: It is the most beautiful stand in England! Villa Park will not be the same!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do agree with you but we have to move along with the times. If the artists impression of what it is going to look like is acurate it's going to look pretty sh*t hot.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
But the Trinity Road was the first place that I sat in at Villa Park, and no where is as beautiful as that stand!!! If Alexx could remember which one I was talking about he would be able to comment, but the stupid man has forgotten!!! :p

As for the new stand, there is no point of it, if it is going to be empty!!!
Just why Ellis??????

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Being a Liverpool fan I got to disagree with you Natalya, I'll always hold a special place in my heart for the old Spion Kop! :)
The atmosphere and feeling in there was unreal. I even had the displeasure to stand in the Stretford end before it was all seater, and the atmosphere in there was dead in comparison. Mind you I was watching Liverpool take United apart (How I wish those days to return!:) ), so I was enjoying it regardless of the United fans around me!:)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Ok Razor, I was talking about architecture and not atmosphere, because we all know that the best atmospheric end at the Villa is the Holte End!

Oh why I am talking to a Liverpool fan, when I was watching England in Euro 2000 :)mad:) I saw several 'Pool fans holding up flags that said "Holte". Why???

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Your guess is as good as mine Natalya ! :)
Might be a good question to put to LFCnet?
Any chance of Villa signing Staunton again? ;)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Heheh go check out my new topic!!! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts