Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
I like it too, lucky our grb is original in itself...

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
exactly the GRB is the most original and eye catching design for any national team jersey. Great job keeping it REAL by Nike. We should thank them for showing respect and not messing with it. Nice jerseys i'll feel comfortable with our guys wearing these and myself #9 PRSO on the back of mine:)

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
A very nice jersey....good work by Nike who I thought were going to mess it up again. Nice and "old school" just like its supposed to be...now I want to see the away kits.

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
hehe...eusebio and his "cro-glish" :D

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I can't god damn post in FF, so someone post this for me there and say it's from someone else:

What are you talking about cro power? The last time we tried to recreate the flag and incorporate a primary red and checkers...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Eusebio,good to have you back!
Listen,if possible you think I can meet with you in Zagreb?
I'll be there later on this month for a few days,so if it's okw /you I'd like to do so.
I could take some pictures of us and post them over here (so Ero can satisfy himself),,,just kidding.
So,whadayasay?

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sbaresic said:
I can't god damn post in FF, so someone post this for me there and say it's from someone else:

What are you talking about cro power? The last time we tried to recreate the flag and incorporate a primary red and checkers...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!

Well,nice try I must say Mr. Baresic!However,you're talkin' to professor doctor of Croatian NT over here.
That shirt was for one and for one game only.It was designed by Mladen Sutej for the historic first game of Croatian NT.
But here's few pointers:
1.Umbro kit(whole red shirt) looked really good in 1992
2.Lotto away for Euro '96 looked really good too
3.I believe that eg.Diadora or Puma would make much better jersey then Nike or Adidas

You should see some pictures when Croatia was playing in the 1941-1945 period.Really nice RED WHITE AND BLUE uniforms.We also played in mid 50-s a game vs. Serbia and uniforms were again RED,WHITE AND BLUE.There's hope for RED,WHITE AND BLUE...

look below/

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
As far as I'm concerned this kit works for me. I'm buying one. Word I'm getting from back home seems the shirt is a hit. Better than the last one.

Not everyone is going to be happy but, what can you do? I have a feeling that a solid red shirt wouldn't fly with Croatians in Croatia because of the history the cherkered shirts have brought us. How can they change the shirt design that Davor Suker, Zvone Boban, Slaven Bilic, Prosinecki, Asanovic, Jarni, Boksic...made famous?

·
Registered
36,107 Posts
it would be a nice change to have a red and checkered shirt too....but I like the retro look here with Nike...

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
sure majstor,i will give u number of my cellphone so call me when u are here.
idemo na koju pivu;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts