Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a pointless rumor since it comes from Tuttosport but makes an interesting discussion so ;).

According to Tuttosport, Juventus have offered us Tacchinardi in order to have Sartor. What do you guys think? If we do that, we're supposed to replace Sartor with Moro of Chievo who is on co-property.

I'd go for it. Tacchinardi could be the destroyer we are looking for and Sartor is only a back up, as good as he is.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
If you look on the names it's a great change. Tacchinardi is a NT player while Sartor may only be our back-up next year.

But I don't like Tacchinardi very much as a player and I think he is an incomplete midfielder.
As you say, he's very good defensivly but on the other hand he packs about zero creative skills. Depending on what formation the team plays Tacchinardi can be a hit or a miss.
If he plays behind a playmaker then he provides the necessary defensive cover.
But for a flat four man midfield I think he provides to few options offensivly. And only having one player able to attack from centralmidfield is not enough and dramaticly lowers the offensive options and makes it easier for the opposing defence.

Another question is about Tacchinardis wage. I have a feeling it's pretty big and would such a player really lower his wage so he could play for a smaller club?? Not likely.

And then it's the last and most important thing and that's the pride. Sartor is a player I like very much. And eventhough we have Diana and in emergencies Bonera able to play on his position it would s*ck to see him play for Juve next season.

Also the trade would make Juve stronger. It may make us stronger too, but that's not as important as making sure Juve won't be. :tongue: ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts