Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can`t belive how big this Cannavaro situation has become. The league are 34 matches long and there has happen a LOT during the season. In five matches in a row Juve had the "man in black" against them (5points instead of 15). And among them the Parma match in which the scored a seconed goal which was denied, and finally Crespo scored from an offside position. But you never hear Juve complain about such things. No, they play football instead. If you look thuru the whole season there is only one team that deserves to win, and with more than 2 (5) points!!!! And as Lazio concerning, you can`t expect to win lo scudetto if you play with only one forward (AT YOUR HOME ARENA) against the contenders JUVE. Did you Lazio fans really see the two matches between the teams? Probobly not beacuse than you would have known that JUVE is the best team. Remember one thing, as long as you complain on everything that doesn`t go you`re way, and not focus on the football you will never win the scudetto. That is why Juve and Milan has won the last 9 (10) years, they put all their focus on the pitch. In which Lazio and Roma are the worse, but than again they are best to complain. FORZA JUVENTUS FPRZA JUVENTUS FORZA JUVENTUS

------------------

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
There is only one team that deserves to win..
Now you have a ref who is going to face a hearing...
FOR what /Life is not fair..the game is over...
I did not see the game so I really can't say much...
But what If it were the other way around..PArma 1-0 JUVE with the same situation would'nt you as fans complain just a little bit????

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There will always be complainments on the referees. But as I said the lo scudetto doesn`t come down to one match but a whole season. And yes I might have complained if Parma had won 1-0 that match which Juve controlled totally. But than again I didn`t complain when the match in Parma ended 1-1 which should have ended 2-0.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I cant understand how "against" you can a referee be when he awards you a penalty (correct) and dismisses two players.Onbe with two yellow cards (semi-correct,the second card on the penalty incident was well given but the first was a ridiculus call when Torrisi made a simple foul to DP) and one player with a DIRECT red card for a quite harsh (still not murdering tackle)????? Do you remember what Dino Baggio felt for the ref after his (ridiculus) red card?

I'm not saying that he favored Juve (only slightly because of the fouls in general atthis game) but if a referee is against you you DONT GET THESE CALLS away from home!!! the referee was good at that game and apart from the fouls situation I could say he was almost perfect (we have seen worst reed cards).You "lost" that game because of Inzaghi,no doubt about this.If Inzaghi had burried the 1/4 of his chances you would be 3-0 in front when Crespo ridiculised your defence.

Dont say crap for a situation you know was bad.At least dont try to find excuses.Be a man as most of your fellow Juventini and admit the trouth.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cirtanly don`t try to find any excuses, but you have to allow me to defend my Juve. I`M only trying to say that Juve is in no favour of the referees. They will not win this scudetto beacuse of this last game, they will win because they have been the better team in the whole season.

Can you explain for me why everyone is picking on Juve for the dissallowed goal! I didn`t see any Juve player blow, did you?

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
A Juve player blow? yes it would make much sense if Conte went to the ref and said "you know,it was a clear goal" or Kova saying "Mr De Santis,Cannavaro didnt touch me" OF COURSE NOT!

I dont know if you were the best team in Seria A or not but I know that if you hadnt won the last game (if Cannavaro's goal counted) you would be at equal points with Lazio and Parma would be at CL.To put it simply: we dont know if you would take the scudetto without the help of the referee at the last game! do you want it more clear than that?

------------------

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lazio lost the L.S. in the last round last year to Milan and now they are taking it out on Juve!
By the way what did you think about the foul
Marchigiani committed on the Bolonga player?

------------------

·
Registered
881 Posts
Exactly Del P. We are the best so people are obviously gonna hate. We get decisions against us 2 like every other team, ie DP got clearly fouled in the box against Milan. We lost 2-0 but didn't deserve 2.
FORZA JUVE
FORZA JUVE
FORZA JUVE.............STILL A.D.P.. Im representing all the juve fans across the world Still........

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exactly A.Del even my brother who is a solid Milan fan agreed that the San Siro game should have ended with a 1-1 draw.
But if you have won 25 L.S. people will try to find something to complain about. Instead of just play the game.

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yeah,Parma has almost lost the CL because of the canceled goal of Cannavaro.But why bother? maybe we should all celebrate with Juve!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GUYS?

We did "just play the game" and scored a goal,the canceletion is not "just the game" in my opinion and I will never accept that Parma wasnt robbed.Because we were! you may be right that Juve didnt bribed the ref but the point is that he canceled a clear goal.Get your facts straight.

We've gone on this matter too many times.What was to be said was said,check all the other posts about it BUT I cant accept that someone has doubts on the decision! I frankly dont give a penny on the Milan-Juve game,all I know is that Parma was stolen an invaluable point.Simple as that.

------------------

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well AMOROSO, it is what it is. The game ended 1-0 and there is nothing we can do about it. It might have been wrong of the ref. to award a frikick to Juve but it was before Cannavaro headed the ball. And than again it shouldn`t have been a corner in the first place. And to be honest Parma didn`t deserve a draw, it could might as well have ended 3-1. I think you should thank Fiorentina for beating Inter, without them you would have lost your place for sure. There is one game left and you have surley an easier task to beat Lecce at home than Cagliari away.

And by the way, you didn`t deserve to beat Juve at home. I can share youre opinion on the red card but nothing else.

------------------

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well put, J-MAN. I especially like that you point out that it shouldn't have even been a corner in the first place, since the ball came off of Vanoli AND THEN went out. Did the ref favor Juve then? NO!

If the ref WAS favoring Juve, he would've NOT awarded Parma the corner at all!!! I usually don't like to talk about these "ref" things, but it HAS gotten out of hand. But, I suppose that someone will just reply with, "Refs make mistakes. He awarded the corner, so accept it." Well, maybe he realized his mistake in awarding the corner in the first place and decided to just blow the whistle before anything else happened. I have the match on tape and was disappointed that some fellow Juve fans say that the whistle was blown BEFORE Cannavaro headed it(which it wasn't), but was relieved to see that it WAS blown BEFORE the ball actually went into the net. On the slowest replay they show, you can actually see the refs arm moving the whistle up to his mouth at the EXACT time Cannavaro puts his head to the ball. Let's just let this dead horse be, and hope for some good matches this weekend. :)

[This message has been edited by DM-11 (edited 10-05-2000).]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts