Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That skirt here in Portugal are just getting better... and better.

Beautiful weather, baby!

Oh! And the chops here thing we ain´t going no were past teh quarters. Them peops of little faith, they is.

·
International
5,629 Posts
Well that's good, the chops having only 1/4 finals hopes. In case we get knocked out early there won't be massive suicides throughout the land.

As for the skirt, please post pics with that new digi cam you have.

It's all part of the cultural learning experience.

Have a "fino" for me. :)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Nice to hear from you Pilinha. I thought maybe you took off with Pamela Lee.

As for those chops, figures. Portuguese are (generally speaking) pessimists. They expect the worst and get mentally drunk if the best happens.

I haven't prepared myself for an upset so if it happens they'll be shipping by body to Lisbon to be buried under the Luz.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Happy Birthday Pilinho!

Typical chops though, always pessimistic. But that because they want to be given a preemptive reason to tell their why they're falling off the wagon for a month :D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2004 we gotta do this together... it´s just more fun observing ass with a friend.

I love these Portugues keyboards... I can do the ç and the ºª and the cao~thingies and stuff...

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Pila said:

I love these Portugues keyboards... I can do the ç and the ºª and the cao~thingies and stuff...

So easily entertained. :tongue: :D

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Feliz Anniversario meu amigo!

Glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself in the land of awesome asses! What's been the highlight so far? Where are you now? Where are you watching the games?

Let us live vicariously through you!

Forca Portugal!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts