Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ma niè....ewo še mene tu en ðiro..... ;)

Hello all :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ma nisem še.....sem se paè tui tu prijavu.....WSB is still my home ;)

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Hey Tok, wellcome, you finally made it man. I hope you'll choose to stay and contribute to our little but nice comunity.:)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Tok, welcome to XT. :)

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Walter BC said:
Man :skull: :D
I won't even comment on that issue, otherwise nina will get upset again. :D

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thx 2 all 4 the nice welcome ;)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Walter BC said:
Oh yeah, sure, so that you'll now have a partner to spread pro Serie A crap a?:D :D :howler: :rollani: :D
Hey Walter.....may i remind u, about last C.L.......in the semis......3 teams out of 4 were from....ammm....i dont remember well.....ammm.......so...Walter will u help me ? :D :D

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Tok87 said:
Hey Walter.....may i remind u, about last C.L.......in the semis......3 teams out of 4 were from....ammm....i dont remember well.....ammm.......so...Walter will u help me ? :D :D
True, but how?

The only team that deserved it's spot there was (yes, nina ;)) Juve.

Milan knocked off Ajax with a lucky last minute goal. The Dutch weren't the least bit lesser than them. And Inter going to the semis was simply a disgrace considering their performance against Valencia.:fero:

So that kinda puts things into perspective, doesn't it?;) And Italian teams may be technically tops, but why do their matches have to be so bloody boring?:rolleyes: If you saw the penalty shootout, you'd have seen pretty much everything worth mentioning about the "all-Italian final".

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Who could forget that final :wallbang: First thing wrong with it was there was no Inter, Man U or real Madrid ;) Second was the best part of it, the penalty shootout, was ruined by Dida trying to bull charge the player as soon as he was about to kick the ball :wallbang: :rollani: ;)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts