Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to admit that I don't watch the EPL very much but I'm having a debate with someone about who the best player in the EPL sofar was. And from what I've heard and seen some stats, it's Henry.

But I don't know how many goals he scored sofar in how many games and how many he assisted? Can anyone help me?

Thanks

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
You heard wrong my good friend. It is not Henry. Not even close. Infact he is one of the weakest links in :ass:nal atm. I don't care what you guys say about his previous achievements but currently he suck. Yakubu has been the best so far this season.

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
calcio100 said:
You heard wrong my good friend. It is not Henry. Not even close. Infact he is one of the weakest links in :ass:nal atm. I don't care what you guys say about his previous achievements but currently he suck. Yakubu has been the best so far this season.
I hope you don't mind but I decided to ignore you since ... well ever since I read your first post :)

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
adnan said:
I hope you don't mind but I decided to ignore you since ... well ever since I read your first post :)
:dielaugh: :shades: :dielaugh:
That's the truth about Henry though

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
It's soooo John Terry, but as an attacker Arjen Robben or Eidur ;).
add the goals and assists up between them three and they don't beat Henry. :shades:

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Jamie Carragher has been the best player in the league so far.

At the start of the season Reyes looked like he was unstoppable, but has gone off the boil :/

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Rio Ferdinand has been good in defence ever since he came back but I'd say Robben.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I think Robbie Savage have been in a class of his own, he really deserves the nickname "The angry Maradona".

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Drito said:
Heinze has been better than Rio for us Eddie. He is our best player so far this season.
Really? cool! Sorry, looks like I don't pay enough attention to the EPL :pp

·
Registered
170 Posts
i'm sorry, but some of your folks are taking a pish. henry is class. even when he's not in best form, such as right now, he comes up with some amazing stuff. and i'm not even an arse supporter.

supporting your team is fine, but when we're trying to discuss footy rationally, can we all try to do so in a rational, unbiased (as much as possible) manner?

-p

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I know he doesnt stand a chance of winning it but you guys could have mentioned it in the forum!:pp

I speaking about Henry being nominated among the top 3 for the World Player of the year.Unlike last year,he'll come third behind either Gaucho or Sheva.

Take your pick!;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts