28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's better?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Diavolo said:
Who's better?
Diavolo, this is disappointing. Most of the Arsenal fans will say that Henry is better, and most of the Real Madrid fans will say that Ronaldo is better.

Most people will just defend their own team's player, whether they believe what they are saying, or not.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Why are there so many threads about Henry?

Can't we just agree that the guy is:

a) World-class.
b) Arguably the best player in the World.
c) Anybody would like to have him on their team.

End of story.

You don't have to be the very best to earn respect.

Henry is a world-class athlete with the skills to match. Let's just leave it at that.

It is getting tedious.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,217 Posts
An interesting observation: at the moment 7 of 8 top threads in this forum contain name "Henry" in the title. Maybe it's about time to change the title of this forum as well? For example: "World Football vs Henry."

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:

a) World-class.

End of story.

Henry is a world-class athlete with the skills to match. Let's just leave it at that.

It is getting tedious.
Finally someone spoke some sense. It is getting tedious and boring all these threads where Henry is bashed. The guy is world class and one of the best and most complete players in the world. I'm convinced that within long he will shut most people's mouth about him chocking in the big ones. :stuckup:
ALLEZ TITI!!!!:star:

As to which between the 2 (Ronaldo and Henry) I'd pick, I'd take Henry!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
ronaldo in his peak form > henry

currently, id take henry. ronaldi currently should quit football and go to jenny craigs

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andy Christ said:
An interesting observation: at the moment 7 of 8 top threads in this forum contain name "Henry" in the title. Maybe it's about time to change the title of this forum as well? For example: "World Football vs Henry."
;)

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
El Fenómeno. said:

a) World-class.

End of story.

It is getting tedious.
No for b

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Soccer Star said:
I suggest we should open a thread on this :stuckup:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Ronaldo is a world-class Brazilian... Henry... is uh... French?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
BeiraMarense said:
Ronaldo is a world-class Brazilian... Henry... is uh... French?
:stress:
So? What do you mean by he's...huh...French?:stress:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Diavolo said:
Who's better?
Henry without a shadow of a doubt. He has scored more goals then Ronaldo, he has assisted more goals then Ronaldo, and his team is better then Ronaldo's [even if Ronaldo's team should be hailed as the best team around]

Of course, Ronaldo at his best was better then any player of his generation but he has unfortunatly passed it. However, Henry has outshone Ronaldo and others for some years now and is definatly the best striker in the world. Anyone that thinks otherwise is simply a bias c*nt who believes that 'their' player is better then Henry (for example, me saying that Ruud is better) or simply dislikes him and therefore doesnt show the respect towards Henry that he deserves.

It truely is a crime how he hasnt been 'allowed' to win this shitty accolade known as 'FIFA Player of the Year'

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
vedz said:
Henry without a shadow of a doubt. He has scored more goals then Ronaldo, he has assisted more goals then Ronaldo, and his team is better then Ronaldo's [even if Ronaldo's team should be hailed as the best team around]

Of course, Ronaldo at his best was better then any player of his generation but he has unfortunatly passed it. However, Henry has outshone Ronaldo and others for some years now and is definatly the best striker in the world. Anyone that thinks otherwise is simply a bias c*nt who believes that 'their' player is better then Henry (for example, me saying that Ruud is better) or simply dislikes him and therefore doesnt show the respect towards Henry that he deserves.

It truely is a crime how he hasnt been 'allowed' to win this shitty accolade known as 'FIFA Player of the Year'
You see the thing is, I do believe Henry is the best striker in the world; however the way he's talked about by some people around here is like hes in a leage of his own which I don't believe. IMHO Ronaldinho deserved his award.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts