Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
56,298 Posts
the might difference i think it's that the coach never benched henry. but i think del piero is great.

·
A true hero
31,455 Posts
Del Piero's always been a good player but he's not even on the same planet as Thierry right now. At his peak he was in the same league but still not as good imo.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Pizarro of course!

·
Registered
167 Posts
hmm im watching liverpool and juve playing just now, typical show from del piero, trying his hardest not to kick the ball so he doesnt have to wash his boots.
or possibly he just not half the player henry is, either way he sucks, im sorry itsa da trutha

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Whether or not Henry is too hyped there is a valid reason to it. There is however no reason to why Del Piero is still playing. BOOOOOOOOO GET OFF THE STAGE YOU DWORF!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey, if you want to talk about over-hyped players, talk about that Sampdoria guy. You know... what's his name? Oh yeah, that's right, Sampdoria don't have any hyped players because no one cares about them. I'm sorry your rubbish team doesn't give you much to talk about, but please, leave us gooners and Juve supporters to worry about our players.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
they both suck, one sucks more than the other though!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
zonetatious said:
Oh yeah, that's right, Sampdoria don't have any hyped players because no one cares about them.
Or we could talk about Roberto Mancini and Gianluca Vialli who were quite good, no? ;)

Del Piero at his best was better than Henry at his best. The comparison nowadays is inexistant though... Henry of course.

·
Registered
46,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
zonetatious said:
Hey, if you want to talk about over-hyped players, talk about that Sampdoria guy. You know... what's his name? Oh yeah, that's right, Sampdoria don't have any hyped players because no one cares about them.
Right. No hype, no bandwagoners. :thmbup:

I'm sorry your rubbish team doesn't give you much to talk about, but please, leave us gooners and Juve supporters to worry about our players.
An innocent thread. Get a life. :dontcare:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Henry is top goalscorer and assist man in whole of Europe yet again, the hype is justified.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
it should be ronaldo vs raul, to guys that are playing the best football at the moment
Ronaldo vs Raul? That's not fair to Raul at all...he is simply not in the same level as O Fenomeno...

but Raul is way better than henry though; that's for sure!

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Hey at least Samp made that European Cup final, when will Arsenal finally manage to do the same? Thought so. ;)

On topic, Henry over DP any day of the week.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts