Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to sportal.se Moratti wants to sign Viera and Henry. He will give Panucci plus cash. I think it is great for Inter. Give Henry a second chance.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Plus cash are you two stupid (Pierre and AMOROSO!).Arsenal wants Panucci and inter wants Henry and Viera.Inter are ready to pay 500 millions to bouth.It sounds as possible transfer for me......

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Fillip,I'm a bit stupid it seems...lets make a deal...Zanetti and Vieri for Vanoli and cash,deal?

Listen,no team on the world will ever give their best forward and their best midfielder at once,no matter how much money they are being offered...got it?

Moreover,Moratti will hve to throw SO much money in this deal (Panucci hardly costs as Vieira's left foot) that will be quite impossible.

S

·
0 Posts
listen guys, no one is stupid here.........but it makes sense ONE WAY.......If there is something like 35-39 million us dolars was thrown in this deal AND Arsenal are totally changing their tactics in a way in which it won't suite Vieira and Henri AND they already know who they're gonna waste the money on AND at least one of those three are unhappy........that way everyone would be happy......this would be AMAZING for us especially if the Hakan Sukur deal doesn't work.....then we'd start henry beside Vieri FOR NOW......our two ball winners would be vieira and in front of him seedorf and in front of HIM irlo.......Eeryone would be happy this way, except for di biagio fans......but it would help our team.......

S

·
0 Posts
sorry, before the last line i meant our ball winner, not two ball winners....and not irlo, PIRLO.......

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Inter Milan has joined Juventus in the rush for French player Patrick Vieira.
The two Italian clubs have both contacted Arsenal but it seems that for the
moment the British club has no intention of giving up the Frenchmen.
As for Inter Milan, they have made a double bid as they'd want to get also former Juve player Thierry Henry form the British club, but with Arsenal preparing for Champions League football they are extremely unlikely to sell two key players.

This really seems unlikely>

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Patrick Vieira will open talks with Arsenal about a new contract that will keep him at Highbury for the next five years.

He will meet with Arsene Wenger on Tuesday to start negotiations after the celebrations in France when the European Championship trophy will be paraded down the Champs Elysees.

The French midfielder emerged as one of the most influential players on show at Euro 2000 and played a significant part in his country's historic victory when they became the first current holders of the World Cup to win the European Championship.

His form for Arsenal made him a pre-tournament target for Juventus, although Wenger dismissed any chance of him being sold for a reported £14 million.

'He is not for sale, it is as simple as that,' said the Arsenal manager. But he is also realistic enough to know that the 24-year-old will continue to be on the wanted list of top Italian clubs and will offer Vieira a significant pay rise and an extended contract.

He is likely to double his pay to around £50,000 a week. Vieira is happy in England and with his life in London. A new, improved offer will enable him to commit his best years to Arsenal where he is viewed as a future captain and the long-term successor to Tony Adams.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
ok,,,,not viera but henry would be perfect

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen, lets not kid ourselves, Vieira will not will Arsenal any time soon, in fact I think he might be in London for quite a few years to come. Thierry Henry, showed his improvement from his days at Juventus in Euro 00, and unless Berkamp gets younger instead of older, Wenger will really need Henry in his offense.
That said, ladies and gentlemen, like amoroso and a few other sane people said, the swap Panucci+$$$ for Vieira/Henry is simply an INSANITY!!! thank you very much, and lets try to keep those insane rumors at bay, please!! =)

D

·
0 Posts
Wenger is still looking for a defender, but there's no way he trade Henry and Vieira for old-timer Panucci.

Henry is probably going to have one of his best season ahead of him with Arsenal this season, perhaps finish top-scorer of the Premier League, ousting the likes of homegrown talent Owen, Shearer, Fowler, and Phillips.
Vieira has already extended his contract, so he'll be staying at Highbury too.

Inter have enough talent in midfield already, try and get Fiore, then Vieira is definitely not required anymore, which would suit both parties.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I don´t think none of them should go to Inter. There are no place for them. Viera vs Farinós= Farinós.Any forward in Inter is a little better than Henry.
I´m not saying that these players are bad, but I don´t think that any of them are capable of taking a place in the starting eleven. Maybe Viera, but that would mean that Farinós would be on the bench and I don´t want that.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Vieira is better than Farinos,Cauet,Di Biaggio and Jugovic together!

Henry is worst only than Vieri so dont tell me none of the mwould start.Both of them would start actually.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I hope Vieira and Henry both join Inter. I don't want Juve buying them. There are better players to buy for strikers like Kluivert and Milosevic. And midfielders like Rui Costa, Ortega and Nakata are on the transfers lists as well. Inter should keep away from the EPL players, they are not good. Juve should do the same. Spanish league players are better!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Will you guys please get serious ad stop wasting RAM......its farcical the kind of crap you guys spend time considering....it will never happen.

Recoba.........believe it or not is more talented than Henry more versatile than Henry faster than Henry and has a better shot than Henry and is by far a much better netural finisher.

I am tired of everyone jumping on peoples band wagons just because they play agood game. Be consistent please.

Where have all the Kluivert fans gone now? I though he was a world beater and a top class player huh? GET REAL!!!!!!!!!

Nesta and Canavarro had Kluivert wrapped up like an Egyption Pharoah......he is not ready for Italy and as for Henry he is a good player but he has already failed in Italy as has Kluivert and VIERA!!!!!!!! himself.

While Viera is definately good enough and probably Henry now too look at Kluivert he is stil a waste against top defences.

GET SERIOUS and be consistent.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts