• Peguy Luyindula - Olympique Lyonnais

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Henry the best forward in the world is ofcourse in our squad and Trézéguet is to already selected...

now that talks about Nico´s return is in the air I wanna hear your choise after the 2 superstars just mentioned...

We all know that Djibril Cissé is suspended so I have choosen theese players:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
1) Frau has NO business whatsoever for Les Bleus. He's a good striker but not France NT material.

2) Saha, Nico and Govou are good candidates.

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Govou and Frau I guess, followed by Saha.

France's weak link exposed. There really is an evident lack of talent when it comes to the strikeforce, Italy could even lend les bleus some. Apart from Henry, Trez, Cissé.. aboslutely no proven world class strikers. Where France have a whole plethora in midfield, they really do lack in attack. Think of the swaps Italy and France could do back in the days of the Roman Empire...;) Highly compatible, it'd really make a dream-team. Thuram in defense along with Nesta and co., elements of the French midfield including Giuly, Rothen and Zidane, and then Totti, Miccoli and Cassano up front. WOW. :eek:

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
there is many talentuous strikers in french championnat, i'm amazing to read everywhere judgement on players from french championnat.
for example pierre alain frau, who actually have seen him playing except the frenchies here?
i assure to you guys, that frau is a classy striker, i don't know his age, maybe it's to late for him for a selection, but he deserves it.:)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lili, I love when you come to defend the good players:)
Like you said there is perhaps not many here seen Frau... strange how they can give a comment about him:groan:

No he is still young Pierre-Alain, born 1980... so he should defenetily be in the race:stuckup:

·
Registered
55,811 Posts
well, i'm not a smart football critic, but i'm able to reconize talent when talent it is:)
i thought frau was older, then he should have a little consideration then.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Anelka should be included, definitely. Also Saha has impressed me so far so I think it would be interesting to see him in the squad as well. Frau, like Payman stated, could well be too light for the French NT, same goes for Luyindula perhaps. Govou should be included as well as backup striker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts