1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
Let him have all the injuries of the next season too now. Atleast the next season will go smoothly ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I still reckon he will be fit for the game last Wednesday at Stamford Bridge, it's just mind games from Wenger. :googly:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I still reckon he will be fit for the game last Wednesday at Stamford Bridge, it's just mind games from Wenger. :googly:

He was there, Jern!!! ... but once again he never showed up in a big game. :yuck:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
My reason made sense at the time :stuckup:

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
My reason made sense at the time :stuckup:
you thought it was bollocks as well ? :shades:

he'll probably still play at Old Trafford in 2002 when we clinch the title, he is never injured, if you believe that you know nothing about the game :stuckup:

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
We won't need Titi for that when have Wiltord, who's better ;)
we need a goal threat up there, Wiltord will never score in a month of Sundays :stuckup:

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Ehh, Wiltord? :D

A massive blow however. Freddie will most likely be back in time but we need Henry painfully much...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
henry will be out for the final in cardiff, nahh..trust me..he will be there and kick a ball around.. :)

·
63,337 Posts
FiveMagics said:
Henry is just faking his injury because hes running scared. He knows he will be owned by Wes Brown.
:eekani:

that must be it. :googly:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Can no one take a joke on this forum? Why was the Henry vs Haroon the Nazi thread closed while other rubbish persists..Sheesh, sometimes I think this place is run by folk with the emotional intelligence of two year olds

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well according to AW Henry is 70-30 to miss the final.

·
63,337 Posts
mind game it is i say, he's been fit all along and has just been given a nice rest. :stuckup:

honestly if the Cup Final was tomorrow Henry would be in the line up. :proud: :shades:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
It doesn't matter if he plays or not. If Man Utd gain back their form, you will have tough luck. Just prepare for the fourth defeat?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts