Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on his form, I dare say he's near to even Raul. Of course he'll never be that good, but he's going all out for silver... ;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
maybe in epl?
but there are many other great players too.....

R

·
0 Posts
Oh my god, wait a minute everybody. Did Labas just say something positive about a player who doesn't player for Real. Mark this on your calenders, fellas

D

·
0 Posts
Yeah, it's a miracle, Henry is very talented, but not suddenly the best striker in the world now that he has scored in the last 9 games. Bergkamp is still a more complete striker.

M

·
0 Posts
Yes Henry realy has matured into a class striker and he can do almost anything. :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Regulate don't exagurate! You got yourself banned from the Spanish forums, so at least try to keep some kind of opinion here in the english section. Everyone, who will get to know you closer will probably come to the conclusion sooner or alter, you're a moron, but for now it seems someone respects you here. I find that quite funny.

About Arsenal: it used to be one of my favorie teams, only lately they've transformed into a very boring team - don't know why? Still they are closest to my heart in the Premiersh|t.

R

·
0 Posts
Well then Labas, consider the following things

1. Don't get so emotional, it is only a game
2. If you are an Arsenal fan how come you are always saying such terrible things about the PL.
3. Have a sense of humour
4. You are not the moderator of the Arsenl forum

1 - 7 of 7 Posts