Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The question might sound strange, but can you tell me if Henry is still wairing his "Stand Up, Speak Up" wristband at every game? I know he still had it on in October, but now with players wearing long-sleeved shirts it's hard to spot.

Thanks for any informations. :)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and good to know that.

In Austria we had a player sent off (second bookable offence) yesterday because he's been wearing such a wristband.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
tgv325 said:

In Austria we had a player sent off (second bookable offence) yesterday because he's been wearing such a wristband.
What the ****?

Serious?

·
Administrator
52,537 Posts
tgv325 said:

Are you kidding? Ok Austria is one of the most judgemental and a bit racist out of the EU countries(Denmark close second), but this cant surely be for real? Is there anything you arent telling us?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Those stupid wristbands piss me off. I hope someones arm gets chopped off because they're wearing too many of those stupid ****ing wristbands. :frustrat:

That Austrian chap deserves to be sent off, he knows the rules.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hard to believe, but it's true. And the most ridiculous thing is, that there's even a FIFA rule since summer that bans wristbands! However, to get a booking because of that is possible only in Austria. Good to see that such stupid rules are ignored in the PL.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DougCoglan said:
There's something more in that I suspect - even jewellery items you are sent from play to have removed - that's all.
Yes, if the ref insists on that you have to remove it, but usually you don't get a booking unless you refuse to follow the order of the ref.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Well, considering Henry is one of the major players involved in the campaign, I'd imagine he would be wearing it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts