Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A thread about him.

It is 99% that he moves to FC Barcelona very soon...

Birth: 14/10/1986, em Marechal Cândido Rôndon-SP
High: 1,85 m
Weigh: 73 kg

Chuteira -
Clubes Coritiba (2007) e Palmeiras (desde 2008).
Títulos Campeonato Brasileiro da Série B (2007) e Campeonato Paulista (2008) Estréia Palmeiras 0 x 1 Noroeste-SP, em 02/02/2008

I can't say much about him. I never heard his name from now. Can some tell us about him? How is his tactically? Is he agressiv? etc etc

http://palmeiras.com.br/futebol/henrique.asp

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
No, i have the feeling that he will use Caceres as leftback...anyway, henrique seems more a succesor for marquez in the next years...but i agree, 3 cb signings in one summer is much...

rb: alves, caceres, oleguer (?)
cb: puyol, milito, marquez, henrique, pique
lb: abidal, caceres, silvinho

maybe?
milito is injured so that leaves us with 4 cb + caceres...

http://palmeiras.com.br/noticias/exibir_noticia.asp?Cod=1213&Categoria=Futebol&Sub=Profissional

i cant understand it, but it seems to be on the official page...

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
No, i have the feeling that he will use Caceres as leftback...anyway, henrique seems more a succesor for marquez in the next years...but i agree, 3 cb signings in one summer is much...

rb: alves, caceres, oleguer (?)
cb: puyol, milito, marquez, henrique, pique
lb: abidal, caceres, silvinho

maybe?
milito is injured so that leaves us with 4 cb + caceres...

http://palmeiras.com.br/noticias/exibir_noticia.asp?Cod=1213&Categoria=Futebol&Sub=Profissional

i cant understand it, but it seems to be on the official page...

I agree with that about Caceres, Abidal is less than convincing and Caceres can't surely cross worse than him so Im all for it.

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
so he's a CB??

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Lets hope Caceres, Pique and Henrique are up to the task of replacing Ronaldinho, Deco and Eto´o.

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
No way - we wont play with 3 "dm" :D
@La Porka: Wait until they present Arshavin and Co. - they want them near to the 6 july of course
I think he means that we have 2 DMC's Keita & Yaya on at the same time & if one of them gets injured Marquez can cover.

I personally think Marquez should start as CB though...

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
nothing on utube that I could find on him...

impressive that a young talent has no video, what has his agent been up too?

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Che

If the product is good enough,u dont need marketing.

I think,Guardiola wants the central passer like he did,I welcome it.I also think Guardiola is an amazing coach for young players to learn from.

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
Che

If the product is good enough,u dont need marketing.

I think,Guardiola wants the central passer like he did,I welcome it.I also think Guardiola is an amazing coach for young players to learn from.
Namor - I agree but these day almost all players have vid's to help sell the product.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
already we have Puyol, Marquez, Caceres, Pique + injured Milito so this signing doesn't make much sense to me and if I was a CB in the cantera like Valiente I'd be asking for a transfer

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
I dont know,man.I see these signings because Puyol and Rafa wont be here in 3-4 years.I see Milito,Caceres,Henrique and Pique as the 4 CBs in future and Alves at RB.This is good as we also have two of Right footed and Left footed CBs.

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
makes me wonder if he will go out on loan

1 - 20 of 184 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.