Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 8215 Posts

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The uprising young footballer who will become like his father and show what he has for our NT in the future.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i was just talking to heno he will not be with our nt in the freindlies he will be with our U-19 for the turnament

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
aper, tes miat yete karas Kardashian in el ases to ga. yes mi erku hat harts unem et qadzin talu. :tongue:

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Mkhitaryan worthy of a higher calling
by Khachik Chakhoyan from Yerevan
Friday 22 May 2009

FC Pyunik coach Vardan Minasyan has admitted that he would love to see his star player Henrikh Mkhitaryan "playing in a stronger league" after the 20-year-old started the Armenian season with nine goals in eight league games.

Star billing
With his late father Hamlet Mkhitaryan – not to be confused with the current Armenian international midfielder of the same name – already recognised as one of Pyunik's star players of the late-Soviet era, young Henrikh is well on his way to becoming a legend in his own right, with coach Minasyan telling uefa.com: "He can win games on his own. He seizes control at the crucial moment and scores for fun."

Cracking start
Scorer of the winning goal in the recent Armenian Cup final, Mkhitaryan has also scored nine of his side's 21 league goals to date, with Pyunik making a suitably emphatic unbeaten start to their bid for a ninth successive local title. "He has made a huge step forward," said Minasyan. "However, I would like to see him playing in a stronger league. That would help him and the national team as well."

Arsenal fan
Mkhitaryan for his own part is dreaming of the English Premier League. "My favourite team is Arsenal," said the attack-minded midfielder, who has played ten games for Armenia, scoring once. "I like their attacking play and fast style. Moreover, Arsène Wenger puts faith in young players while demanding results at the same time. I like that and want to play there one day."

Inspiring examples
Making that dream a reality may demand better performances on the biggest stage, with Pyunik yet to progress beyond the second qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League. Mkhitaryan remains hopeful. "BATE Borisov and Anorthosis Famagusta showed we shouldn't be afraid of the big teams," he said. "If we can't reach the Champions League group stage I really hope we can play in the Europa League."

'Almost perfect'
In the meantime, Mkhitaryan is busy with domestic matters, where he insists things are tougher than they look. "We are top but it is no pushover – we have worked hard. Everyone is at their best against the champions." Tougher games, though, can only improve him, as Minasyan said: "He is almost perfect. All he needs is confidence, but he has the time and skills to work on that."

©uefa.com 1998-2009. All rights reserved.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
a while back i heard that Hearts was interested in him, what ever happened with that transfer? I would love to see him with Arsenal, im an Arsenal fan and would love to see him play with the gunners but look at there roster, sadly there is no room for him unless he really picks up his game.
didnt Manucharyan start off the same way scoring goals in Armenia and then he caught the eye of Ajax.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Fan of a great team I like it.
Would definetly be better then Denilson or Eboue on the wings thats for sure.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
for shure better then denilson

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
It was Hamlet Mkhitaryan, not Henrik, regarding Hearts question...
it was Henrik.

Hearts Scottish football club shoes interest in Armenian halfback
17.01.2009 15:03 GMT+04:00
/PanARMENIAN.Net/ Armenian halfback Henrik Mkhitaryan (Pyunik club) may play for Hearts Scottish football team. According to British media reports, the 17-year-old footballer may sign a 3-year contract with Hearts.

http://www.panarmenian.net/news/eng/?nid=28225

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
it was hamlet also but there was issues with work permit and the deal never went trhough

yet Heno scored 2 more goals and the wining goal today against ulisses

·
Registered
81 Posts
i think that he should sign on a team that he will be able to start on the team and be the contract that has the best league

he should not worry about money

but focus on becoming popular, then money will come by itself

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Seems like a promosing player. I hope he stays healthy and enjoys lots of success.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
I know these are rumours, im not a big fan of them, and most likely none of them will happen BUT..

Football+ says Dynamo Kyiv, Locomotiv Moscow, Olympique Lyonnais, Lille OSC, and Boca Juniors are interested in Heno.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I know these are rumours, im not a big fan of them, and most likely none of them will happen BUT..

Football+ says Dynamo Kyiv, Locomotiv Moscow, Olympique Lyonnais, Lille OSC, and Boca Juniors are interested in Heno.
hopefully this isnt a rumor and he goes to a european club. i dont think boca would show interest because if u look at there roster its like 98% argentinian and plus i havent heard of them going after european players, i think they just raise the argentine and sell them.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Honestly he is the best Armo player now and I really think he can make it somewhere.Like the Albanian captain playes for Marseille and captains them too so why not??

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts

Believe me, he must not to go at Lyon. Not now, last year Pjanic (best young of french championship 07/08) is gone to Lyon and played only 10 games or less in the season.
In revanche, a team like Lille or Locomotiv could be perfect for him

1 - 20 of 8215 Posts