Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.5 million plus bid gone in for Lansbury according to DET and RD, who only break stories when the club give the nod.

Worth it's own thread this just for me to relay the responses from work :howler:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A mixed reaction from Derby fans, the usual ones who can't get over him being a forest player so he's always been shit. A bit like commons, a couple of good performances will win them over.

·
Administrator
52,839 Posts
Is that the same no-hopes so called talent that came from Arsenal academy?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that the same no-hopes so called talent that came from Arsenal academy?
Yes. Been a top player in the championship for a few years, needs an it if McClaren magic to get the best out of him :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Couple of responses from
Work colleagues.

1. He will never sign for you sheep shagging bastards.

2. I don't care, I hope
We get relegated.

:D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Watford, Villa, Newcastle and Birmingham all been linked as well.

Not sure fa wax stance of not selling to Derby (Antonio) will still be there, as he's selling up and they're in massive financial trouble by the looks of it.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Watford expected to bid for Lansbury according to sky sports

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm.....It's obvious who those colleagues support.....It must be very difficult for you....You have my deepest sympathies.
They joys of working in Nottingham (Beeston if we're being exact), it's quite funny though, because anyone who's not a forest fan hates them, and takes great pleasure in them being so crap, be it Derby, Notts or any other team.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forest rejected the bid, not that surprised. They will try to sell to someone else to stop their fans crying.

·
Registered
612 Posts
They could be in a real pickle soon. Their chairman only wants to sell up; he won't sanction any contract extensions. Suppose he doesn't find a buyer until the close season and the new owner says "No extension for you": The player's got little time in which to find a new club and F..... have got little time in which to find a replacement.

·
A true hero
31,326 Posts
He's hardly a no hoper, just because he didn't make the grade somewhere like Arsenal hardly makes him shit. I'd like Watford to give him in a chance in the premiership, he could be a solid enough premier league midfielder imo.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He could certainly do with getting away from that circus down the road.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reports that Villa have bid £3 million.we will have to offer more money to stand a chance, as they'd reject a matched bid just to keep the morons happy.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The later on Lansbury, and this is so good/bonkers it must be real :D

Fawaz has agreed to sell him to Villa, the incoming Americans want to sell
To Derby for more money, which is why it's dragging out. Rumours the yanks are threatening to pull out of the takeover if he's not sold for the higher offer :howler: priceless

There's a whisper going round that Lansbury is at Moor Farm today, I'm keeping my ear to the ground...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts