Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I heard by chance that Thierry Henri, my Arsenal lad, apologised with tears for his red card. I mean I can feel his sincerity, especially at a time when France needs a good striker so badly. This is the type of players I like and respect. I wonder if anybody can provide some more coverage about it please.

I hope France can still advance without him.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Is it the new fashion for footballers and coaches to cry in public???

First Katanec and now Henry. This is a game for men - not sissies ;)

Guess these guys will start crying soon too: http://www.wibbler.org/crap/poofs2.jpg

:D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Who can believe that?
A French attacker with savoire vivre doing such tackles?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
henry is not a moron
all players get pissed off
its not natural not to get pissed off
all that proves is that henry is passionate and a quick temper

henry is the best striker in the france squad

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I bet you would talk different if Henry didnt score so many goals for ur club Arsenal the last season;)
He has made those jump tackles in Premier league alot of times the past years withouth getting sentoff, so I am deleighted that he got what he deserved this time:)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yup! I think Cissé is better for this match than Henry. I just have a feeling he'll shine.

France are the European and World Champions!

Denmark are the underdogs!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
I agree, Henri is a moron. He keeps on pulling stupid stunts and ends up apologizing. Just coz he cried doesn’t mean he should be forgiven for his stupidity. This was not the first time he made tackles like that. I also agree with the fact that he was lucky to get away with such tackles in the EPL a few times.

Well if the Henri fans still don’t agree that Henri is a moron then let me prove it mathematically with a little help of the dictionary. According to the oxford dictionary of English a moron is someone who is very stupid. Now Henri: Ill tempered + stupid at times = Ill tempered moron.

I am sorry, Henri is not a moron; he is an ill-tempered moron!!

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
mo·ron
Pronunciation: 'mOr-"än, 'mor-
Function: noun
Etymology: irregular from Greek mOros foolish, stupid
Date: 1910

a mentally retarded person who has a potential mental age of between 8 and 12 years and is capable of doing routine work under supervision.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Well I havent seen Henry play much in England, because we usually get the Manchester games here, but I do feel sorry for him. I dont think he meant to keep his cleets up like that, he was just trying to win the ball, and stretched to far.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
damn how the hell did they get women like that

bet its the paycehck

got any more pics?

Lav

1 - 13 of 13 Posts