Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend will travel to Bs. As. next month and I ask him buy a flag like this:D

Where to buy it ,give me address¡£Thanx~~

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Ehh... you're jokeing right?:confused: If not, I'll explain something for you. Flags like this are often or almost always made by fans. This one is proberly no exception. Fans paint their own flags and brings them to the stadium. For exampel, in Milan, you can't buy the flags with the cartoon Christian Vieri that you'll see in the stadium whenever Inter plays. Do you understand?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
alan777 said:
I saw this flag in several occasions,so I think it maybe popular in Argentina:D
Okey, if so, you should try and contact las barras bravas or some other group with conection to la doce and see if they can help you out. Good luck!:)

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Alan, Robban is right, these types of flags are usually hand-painted by individual people and not mass-manufactured. If you want a flag like that for yourself, you would probably have better luck taking the photo to an artist where you live and paying to have it done. Possibly you can contact a local university art department or other school art department to get a list of artists that would do it for a reasonable fee.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Robban said:
Okey, if so, you should try and contact las barras bravas or some other group with conection to la doce and see if they can help you out. Good luck!:)
Why would his friend want to get in touch with criminals?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts