Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day peoples.
Can anyone please help with what you think your squad will be for the WC, including a possible starting 11. Your my tip for the final and I'm wagering money on it.

CHEERS:cool:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I luv the CRO NT to death but dont put your life savings on them reaching the final;)

GO VATRENI....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No not even the house;) but I would like an idea on the squad.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Nand, that would be a good bet...trust me.

if Croatia finish 1st in group their road to the final would look something like this (Korea, Germany, Spain)...if they finish 2nd (Portugal, Spain, Italy) ...either way, they'll get to the final if they get thru the group stage :D

The squad will look something like this...

GK: PLETIKOSA (Hajduk Split), BUTINA (Dinamo Zagreb)

DEF: TUDOR (Juventus), SIMIC (Inter Milan), R.KOVAC (Bayern Munich), ZIVKOVIC (Bayer Leverkusen), SIMUNIC (Hertha Berlin)

MID: PROSINECKI (Portsmouth), STANIC (Chelsea), N.KOVAC (Bayern Munich), SOLDO (Stuttgart), TOMAS (Vicenza), JARNI (Panathinaikos), VUGRINEC (Lecce), RAPAJIC (Fenerbahce)

FWD: BOKSIC (Middlesboro), SUKER (1860 Munich), OLIC (NK Zagreb), VLAOVIC (Panathinaikos)

these are 19 names.....my guess for the last four positions would be;
FWD: T. MARIC (Wolfsburg)
DEF: A.SERIC (Verona)
MID: J.VRANJES (Bayer Leverkusen)
GK: ? (don't know who the 3rd string will be)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers for that Placebo:cool: I just hope they stay disciplined throughout, especially as a team because I've always beleived individually the Croations and you might not like this.... the Yugoslavians:eek: are technically and skillfully the best. Anyway, the squad looks good and yes a wager will be on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts