Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it really sucks when u support a team for the sake of preventing Inter win the league and they embarrass themselves time after time....seems like I should join the Juve bandwagon now...as they are the only likely candidate to challenge the losers...Inter...
that guy is in a dilemma.

Desperation in getting a club to lean on. Like Camelface's Serie A is boring :howler:

Its more of condenming AC Merda than anything. Especially this is inside a UEFA-Cup thread :howler:

offtopic: Dzenko is coool.

·
Registered
59,788 Posts
Having haters wishing us the worst is what makes me all the more happier when we win. That way I'd not only be delighted for my club doing all, but also gain the satisfaction knowing that a bunch of assholes are pissed off because of that. :proud:

That aside, I don't understand how can one follow football (or any sport for that matter) without supporting a team. It's mind-boggling.

If Inter moved to India I'd follow the Indian league, screw Serie A.

Yet some people support 'the league', they care for the good of 'the league'

I find that awfully retarded.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Having haters wishing us the worst is what makes me all the more happier when we win. That way I'd not only be delighted for my club doing all, but also gain the satisfaction knowing that a bunch of assholes are pissed off because of that. :proud:

That aside, I don't understand how can one follow football (or any sport for that matter) without supporting a team. It's mind-boggling.

If Inter moved to India I'd follow the Indian league, screw Serie A.

Yet some people support 'the league', they care for the good of 'the league'

I find that awfully retarded.
I wouldn't say retarded,too passionate maybe. those people like NT football more thats all.

On topic: maybe milan should loan Kaka to juve but the downside of that they might find themselves in the relegation zone in no time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts