Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to all

some friends here from greece wana go to the milan -juve match so i would like to know how can they find and book tickets from now.
is the official site the only way (or maybe the most secure) and do they have to wait till the official site offers tickets for that match cause from what i saw they now just offer tickets for the matches vs chievo and parma

anyway any details and expieriences are accepted ;)

thanks in advance

oops i just noticed my signature :pp b :D but that offcourse hasnt got anything to do with the honoured and pride club of milan :pp ;)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no answer???no one has done this before ???

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Sorry, bati9, it's just that our resident experts are away from XT for a little while. I think the best way to get tickets is to go through acmilan.com; they're also sold at Milan Point and Banca Intesa, but I doubt those are available in Greece. Tickets go on sale a few weeks before each match. Expect the Milan-Juve tickets to go very quickly. The game will almost certainly be sold out. Your friends might have to buy tickets from scalpers (touts) and I would imagine they'll have to pay big bucks. OK, big euros. ;)

This thread at MM might be of some help:
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15793

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks mate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Good luck to your friends, particularly if they're Milan supporters. ;)

Horrible signature. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts