Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me teh steps to either stream it or listen to it delayed or live for free? please :)

I have 256K adsl will it lag if I wish to stream it?...will it lag if i listen to it?...thank you

Cheers!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ok...thanks very much! :) Appreciate it...

...btw I heard that soccernet.com allows you to listent to the matches live...is that true?

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
--o_O--> ouch! said:
Oh ok...thanks very much! :) Appreciate it...

...btw I heard that soccernet.com allows you to listent to the matches live...is that true?
i have been reading soccernet for the past few years.. never saw that before. they have a match text and stat display but nothing about listening. talksport works too, google it for audio...

7aint9, is that 9GBP for the year or for a month?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
O-NRG said:
7aint9, is that 9GBP for the year or for a month?
For a year! Run by Liverpool and Glasgow Rangers fans so guaranteed not to miss a match. Sometimes they have server probs but on the whole very reliable...no buffering etc.

Edit: Think it may have gone up to £15 now...

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
7aint9 said:
For a year! Run by Liverpool and Glasgow Rangers fans so guaranteed not to miss a match. Sometimes they have server probs but on the whole very reliable...no buffering etc.

Edit: Think it may have gone up to £15 now...
damnit. 9pound is a bargain.. how do you type the sterling sign?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
anyones that a preferably free *don't mean to sound disrespectful to my club*...But I'm all the way in Australia so I prefer not to make global credit card transaction :undecide: :) besides I'm 17 y.o. so no credit card yet, and my parents will definitely say no to paying for it :frownani:

so are there any free ones?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is there anyway of donloading the match after it's been played without using torrents?

thank you!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Picking up on torrents, does anyone know of any dedicated Pool sites that offers full matches, no matter if it's on torrents or just plain dl besides lfcgoals.com?

Maxxed's going too slow for me. It takes a few days to even dl half of the game sometimes.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
Picking up on torrents, does anyone know of any dedicated Pool sites that offers full matches, no matter if it's on torrents or just plain dl besides lfcgoals.com?

Maxxed's going too slow for me. It takes a few days to even dl half of the game sometimes.
hmm.. are you sure you're downloading at the right times? right after the game is always the best, plus you're in a different time zone. its all about seeds anyways, but no i only use Maxxed.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all you help :)

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
--o_O--> ouch! said:
Thanks for all you help :)
Guess what...one of the mods on livefootballonline pm'ed me. Just saw it now! :)

I've pm'ed you his msn and email to you if you're interested! What a great site and these guys are 100% legit in case you're worried! :D

Hiya mate

The link above was logged in our http referrers log ( it basically scours the net for our url to see who is talking about us or looking at us) Any way, I came across the thread and just wanted to do 2 things

First , thanks for recommending us to others - always welcome and appreciated and secondly, in that thread there was a young lad -
--o_O--> ouch! I believe was his name who is 17 and his parents wouldn't make a pyment to join our site.

I was wondering if you could pass on my msn and hotmail address to him and get him to contact me - I will arrange for a years FREE pass for him so that he can get to see Liverpool every week.

Don't feel left out though - as a thanks , contact me when your renewal is due and I will authorise a YEARS FREE for you too.

Please let me know how you get on !

Spike !!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you very much :proud:...sorry I didn't reply earlier, had two exams on two days so I was busy studying and all since this is my final year half-yearlies...

...really appreciate it, I've added him straight away after I saw the pm 7aint9 sent me, thanks to you too 7aint9 :proud:!!!

Cheers! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts