Xtratime Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to posting messages no one agrees with (!), I am also a bit of statistician. I would like to know the teams the big clubes in Brazil played in every game in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s (i.e. I need a complete record per game). I have books on Timao and Fla, so do not need information on those teams, but the likes of Flu, Vasco, Fogo and the big Paulista, Mineiro and Gaucho clubs (basically the teams that provide the players for the camisa amarelo). Could someone please help or point me in the right direction?

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...well, as a bit of a statistician, this one probably will blow you away. Have fun and tell all friends you will be back in two weeks or so.........

:)

CESF

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
de nada,

also try contacting the impersonated encyclopedia of football as a human being (although he is a complete TWAAT)

the one and only, the biggest priick of all: MILTON NEVES:yuck: :yuck:

www.miltonneves.com.br Try contacting him and explaioning your situation, if he has time he will give you all the info you need!;)

Also, on a personall view..as your from teh UK try visiting this cool site http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk ;)

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
maybe/maybe not! I do want a lot of information and would rather find it somewhere than ask someone to give it. I am basically trying to find out who the NON-PLAYING members of Selecao squads were (and by finding out if they played for their clubs I can perhaps establish who was in and who out)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I'm lost now taffarel.

Do you want the listings of players who played for the clubs? Or oyu just want the listings of all the squads we have taken to the world cup? THat would be easy, but to get the squads of all the clubs in the 60's WILL BE a very tough thing to do! We don't keep the same track records as you British lads!:( ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts