Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ey yall was good:happy:

Anyway I first signed to xtratime waaaaaaaaaay back in the daay.Yep who remembers the milanmania? I actually found this site through that one but yh even though I never really posted I always used to log on and read peoples comments funny thing is I actually used to use alot of the arugments used here on my friends whenever they would claim Milan's team was too old or too slow etc.:nasty:

Anyway to make a long story short does anybody know what kind of cleats pato use? Cause I got this football tornament coming up and I really dont want to buy the mercurial 5. Too many CRonaldo nutters rocking it soo im thinking of being a bit different. Anyway if you could help much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
I have no idea, but welcome aboard :thumbsup: Post more ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahaha...now aint that ironic seems like ill have im geting the vapor4 anyway huh. Thanks for the help rodriguez and thanks for the welcome dabdob.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Not tryna sound like a ********, but what does who's boot you wear have to do with how good you play?, its the feet that do the talking, not the boot.

But being an Arab, thats only natural.

PS. Welcome, and do post more.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
But being an Arab, thats only natural.
Ouch! That hurts :D

Easy tiger. Roma could win seriea because of us, and we could still grab the fourth :hopeful:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Ouch! That hurts :D

Easy tiger. Roma could win seriea because of us, and we could still grab the fourth :hopeful:
It will be very tough without Kaka, Seedorf and Nesta. :scared:

But lets be positive

We are Milan after all! :stuckup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts