Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i don't know if it is a good idea to open a thread for those questions... but i try the same...hoping that someone can help me:cry::depress:
please:cry:

Can someone tell me how many games Emilson Sanchez Cribari (him: http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2443196&postcount=6 )played for Londrina ( he played there since 96 to 98) and if he scored goals?

And another difficult question about this player: http://www.xtratime.org/forums/showpost.php?p=2443198&postcount=7
do you know if he ever played for any Brazilian teams?
Because i know we took him when he was just 14 years old....
And can i know for which youth national he played? under 16???

Probably i'm asking too much i guess but i though u're brasilians so maybe u know some website with history of all brazilian players like i know for italians?

Please, help me :cry:...i'm desperate:wallbang:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Arianna said:
uhm... then... can i have the Londrina's website address?
That I can help you with – here's the link to their website. Unfortunately it's in Portuguese.

And after searching for a bit I found a little bit of info on Cribari... maybe you've seen it but here it is:

FABIO CRIBARI
(EMPOLI)

Brazilian, 23 years old, he was acquired by Empoli last summer. He doesn't have a great football past and his future is still to be built. Cribari is an half-back defender who spent 3 seasons playing in the Brazilian Serie B with Londrina (former team of Bayern Munich's Elber). He also had a stint in the Brasilian Serie A with Parana.

Fabio Eduardo Cribari, nicknamed Binho (wich is short for Fabinho), began to play football like every brazilian youngster does: kicking balls made of paper in the street. He was noticed by a Talent-Scout who gave him the opportunity to play with the juvenile team of Londrina, where, at the age of 16, Cribari made his debut playing as a central defender. 2 years later he became part of the major team. Binho played for 3 seasons with Londrina, scoring only one goal. To 'celebrate' such an unique occurrence, his teammates gave him a present of a cake.

It was his Veronese Agent, Tubaldo, who proposed him to Empoli, that, meanwhile, was trading Birindelli to Juventus. However, he was just borrowed by Empoli and still has to sweat to achieve a real, definitive contract. Binho, who has an Italian passport, is a quick player who can rely on his right foot's shots and on his jumping ability. He is 1.80m tall but weigths just 68kg., a weakpoint he tries to overcome by his determination. In everyday life Cribari is a quiet guy who likes Basketball and Volleyball. He spends much time reading novels, while Pasta with tomato and vegetables is his favourite meal. He is also a fanatic for BMWs.

However a question still remains: Binho or Cribari? He, actually keeps Cribari on his jersey, but would you call Pele by his real name – Nascimento? Beyond the name, he has been able to win his coach Spalletti's respect by his commitment and guts... Which not always are distinctive of Brazilian players.
Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Garrincha said:
That I can help you with – here's the link to their website. Unfortunately it's in Portuguese.
thank you so much:) now i will try to write a mail to them... wish me luck:D
And after searching for a bit I found a little bit of info on Cribari... maybe you've seen it but here it is:
Hope that helps. :)
Yes this is a great help:cool: thank you so much:) ( they should update it a bit now btw:pp)

:thmbup: again thanks for the help...

now i miss info only about Feli,but i was thinking to write one letter to him...usually Udinese players are kind with supporters,so maybe he'll reply...let's hope...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts