Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Benfica fans,

I am journalist from Lithuania asking for your help. Now there is big interest in Portugal league in Lithuania and no secret why - Jankauskas is the main driving power in our National team. So the coverage of Portugal league is almost daily but we sorely lack pictures and photographs from Benfica games. If you could post links where to fins such pictures or if you could send them to my mail: [email protected] I would be very grateful.

Cheers,

:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Benfica in action pictures - with Jankauskas featuring preferably like the one I found in Forum website - Janke (thats his Lithuanian nick) celebrating vigorously. Magnificent

·
Registered
642 Posts

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
OG BENFIQUISTA said:
(hasnt been updated for awhile - where are you Razor, not even a word heard from u about the Benfica vs Inter friendly scheduled)
Vacation ;)

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
OG BENFIQUISTA said:
I thought so.

Thanks sweetie pie, hey wahts wid de new emblem,pic, logo whateva u call it. Its a tad tacky..:tongue: Personally i liked dat red darlin u had der before
Tacky??!!!!!! :fero: :mad: Why?

I like it! :stuckup::tongue:

It was a red devil, btw. :devil: ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:
Benfica has fans?
Sure.

Make the next question a little tougher. That's your last freebee, ol' gangsta! Bwahahahaha:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
LadyEagle said:
Yeah!

Are you sure you're from the USA?
LadyE- Tell me ye ain't seen this before -- a prepebuscent-lyrical-gangsta 'chop. I'm sure there are atleast 4 in each corner in Newark. In each case, their mommas just didn't hug them enough, thus the identity crisis.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Right Pila.

But the guy is from Canada and stuff...just trying to impress us by saying he's from the US.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:
Wrong again dumb farm boys from NJ,I was born in California.

Please come again!!
Yo! Yo! Yo! Staying in school is cool! I realize you having trouble understanding English, so lets see if I can translated ta gangsta-wannabe-geek-speak fer ya:

See, cuz! Wut we's saying is that we know ye type, not that ye representing Newark, wigga! Geez, man! Ye is an ignorant brotha!

Better?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:
Newark must have alot of you dumb chops.
Son, if that's the best ye can do, I'm afraid I gave you too much credit. Lemme know when ye ain't so ready to concede defeat, it's no fun taking yer lunch money if ye ain't even gonna put up a fight.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
DRE said:
God i hope someone helps you,hasent nobody reached out and helped you yet?
Alright, son. I guess you've had enough judging by those comebacks. Geez! Can't believe I got all excited thinking I was gonne get some sort of a fight. How disapointing...

I want fogo back!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts