Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys..

I'm starting up a xabi website, unfortunately I can't seem to find much information about him, nor videos. I would appreciate it loads if anyone can kindly offer their help.

Btw, is anyone willing to design a layout for the site? You will be credited too.

Currently the url is

http://www.geocities.com/xabi_alonso_1981

As you can see, it's glaringly empty... *sheepish smile* Well, it's just started like a few hours ago, and the layout is already frustrating me.

If you would like to contribute in any manner, please email me at [email protected].

Gracias.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
I've got a few videos but you will probably have them.

I can help you with the design issues though, although geocities isn't the best place for hosting websites as it is not compatible with PHP & mySQL. I was thinking about setting up a Liverpool website for XTers and hosting it on my server

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no videos of Xabi as of yet ... :D *sheepish smile*

I would appreciate any form of help. ;)

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
I've got a few videos but you will probably have them.

I can help you with the design issues though, although geocities isn't the best place for hosting websites as it is not compatible with PHP & mySQL. I was thinking about setting up a Liverpool website for XTers and hosting it on my server
I'm very interested in helping with the design and the outlookof the content of the website you're thinking of setting up. Why not let's get it strated eh? I'll PM you.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Xue said:
I have no videos of Xabi as of yet ... :D *sheepish smile*

I would appreciate any form of help. ;)
Ok well I've got his goals against Arsenal and Fulham, the shot from the half way line against ManUre and a superb volley he scored for Sociedad if you want them add me to msn: [email protected] . There's a Gerrard .v. Alonso compilation going about and a nice video of Alonso against Norwich which I had but I've lost them and can't remember where I got them from

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
I'm very interested in helping with the design and the outlookof the content of the website you're thinking of setting up. Why not let's get it strated eh? I'll PM you.
Are you talking to me or Xue? :confused: :)

If you're talking to me I shelved plans about making a LFC website for XTers, although I'm doing website design at college now so I might make one, if people are interested.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
cool :) many thanks please send it me

EDIT:// nevermind im downloading it now from the video clips forum, I will keep you posted on how the development of the site goes although at the moment I am only making it for a college project :)

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
cool :) many thanks please send it me

EDIT:// nevermind im downloading it now from the video clips forum, I will keep you posted on how the development of the site goes although at the moment I am only making it for a college project :)
Mind putting henry_god's clip up here when u're done dl-ing it mate? The link's dead at the thread henry_god started. Read that many loved it :)

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
Mind putting henry_god's clip up here when u're done dl-ing it mate? The link's dead at the thread henry_god started. Read that many loved it :)
I'll upload it onto my server, but I'm not keeping it on long.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you karrmadamaii!! you're so kind to me!

SM online, do link me when the LFC web has been set up! ;)

Xabi_Alonso, I would appreciate that video too! Do you mind if you upload it to www.yousendit.com and then paste the link here? Mucho gracias!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you so much again Karrmadamaii, just wondering how would you like me to credit you for the videos?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SM ONLINE said:
If you're talking to me I shelved plans about making a LFC website for XTers, although I'm doing website design at college now so I might make one, if people are interested.
Btw, SM ONline, I was hoping... do you think you could help me make a layout for my site? If you visit it now, it's simply uh.. HOrrendous... :nervous:

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
I could help you but I am not that great at building websites really, I know the talk but can't really make anything substantial as of yet because we've only just started learning it at college. Graphics is more my thing.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts