Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heylo guys!

I'm doing a project for my communications module. The aim of the project is to persuade. So I'll be doing "F1 Track in Singapore" and persuading the government to build one here.

Could you provide me with sites on information of the countries that hosted F1 and how much their revenues are from hosting, building etc? And any other extra information on how I can try to persuade the audience (who are supposed to be Singapore govt) to adopt our proposal.

Your help is greatly appreciated. :sweeteye:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Do you have F1 Racing available in Singapore? This months edition has a feature article on the costs of setting up a Grand Prix.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh?????

Oh my god! That would be god sent! Okay! I'll go check it out! thanks so much for the headsup Leonardo!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey hello!

Does anyone know what is the seating capacity of the Monaco F1 race?

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Casillas said:
Hey hello!

Does anyone know what is the seating capacity of the Monaco F1 race?
i'd say "google" it, check the official f1 website as well, they might have it, also another thing to consider is the fact that Monaco is a street circuit so the seating capacity could change on a yearly basis

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that is the problem. The info about the Monaco circuit is sooo hard to find and when I search for the seating capacity, they gave me deals to book the tickets to the race :wallbang:.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts