Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i CAN How is possible to create a new directory she to call "SAMPDORIA"? I see Fiorentina, Juventus, Inter...etc..but Sampdoria in this site don't existe. Is possible to create? You help me? My problems is: my bad english, and my little knowledge of the configuration and system of this forum.

Help me...thank's

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
To get a Sampdoria forum you would need more supporters to be on the site, because there is no point in having a dead forum. I am just glad there are plenty of Parma fans here to share my misery & wisdom with;)

So if you want a Sampdoria forum I suggest finding more Samp fans, then going to the Suggestions forum & asking people for a forum there. But you need at least 6 or so fans of the club regularly contributing before it will take off imo.

Good luck:)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Well there are only 3 people really interested in Sampdoria(Drulic, De Jaffa and Albertone), apart from that i don't think you will find enough visitors and information to keep the forum running.

We have a official Sampdoria thread here, i have made it a sticky.:)

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Well a while ago I was the only Samp fan on the board, but now I believe there are quite a few of them, apart from me there are Albertone, De Jaffa, Spinnyb and a new Samp fan signed up so if all these people can start posting actively in the official Sampdoria thread maybe one day we can realise a Samp forum.

To all the Samp fans, if you any more of them please get them over to this board and all start posting in the official Samp thread! ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
here i am

cam said:
To get a Sampdoria forum you would need more supporters to be on the site, because there is no point in having a dead forum. I am just glad there are plenty of Parma fans here to share my misery & wisdom with;)

So if you want a Sampdoria forum I suggest finding more Samp fans, then going to the Suggestions forum & asking people for a forum there. But you need at least 6 or so fans of the club regularly contributing before it will take off imo.

Good luck:)
and finally....here i am. sampdoria fan, since 1973: my birthday date. and i'm getting in this special forum today: my birthday!!!!

let's start the sampdoria forum, to show to all of the world how much our colors are so magic and so beautiful!!!!!!!!

albertone, drulic and all of the sampdoria fan: i am with you!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,415 Posts
Happy Birthday my friend and welcome to the board. ;)

All of you start posting actively in the official Sampdoria thread, everything about Samp you can discuss there.

FORZA SAMPDORIA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.