Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hahaha jk

Whatsup everyone. Hopefully some of you old people will remember me, Argentina, triz...its good to be back..missed you all...except Ze Da Fiel. ;)

I havent been following the Argentine scene much since last year, so im kind of behind...would someone like to get me up to date with as much as possible about our youth, olympics, wc qualifications and transfers?

hey Batigol9...good to see you....now, where is that czar? haha

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Welcome back Triz:happy: :happy: :party:
I hope you stay with us this time, for good.:)

Well, the latest things:
1- The olympic team qualifying to Athens as a champions.
2- The olympic team beating Brazil.
3- The Brazilian olympic team didnt qualify to Athens.
4- Ronaldo has to wait another 4 years to make his dream comes true.
:howler: :howler: :D :tongue:

Just kidding, I dont have time right now coz I have to play futbol, see after.;)

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
argentina7 said:
haha,i am back from our new year's vocation.

batigol9,are you a professional player?
Welcome back argentina7, Happy New Chinese Year;):)

hahahahahahahahaha, me a professional player:D nah, just beach futbol near to Burj Al Arab, playing with friends;)

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Argentina said:
hahaha jk

Whatsup everyone. Hopefully some of you old people will remember me, Argentina, triz...its good to be back..missed you all...except Ze Da Fiel. ;)

I havent been following the Argentine scene much since last year, so im kind of behind...would someone like to get me up to date with as much as possible about our youth, olympics, wc qualifications and transfers?

hey Batigol9...good to see you....now, where is that czar? haha
Good to see you back! You were missed.

Nothing has been happening except Argentina is great and Brazil is crap. Nothing more needs to be said! :tongue: :cool:

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL

well, we all know that Agentina rocks and Brasil sucks.

I love the idea of Brasil failing to qualify for the olympics:D

I remember how they annoyed us in 2000. Will make sure they remember this pathetic display..haha

Seductive! whats new man...haha

Batigol9...you are a rock for this place. Thanks for being around.

Humbird, great to see you again.

Where is Czar anyways?

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Thanks Argentina, but you didn't tell for how long you will stay this time?

czar is here, he was off for long time but then came back after we beat Brazil in the olympic's, since then he has posting with us, only today he didnt show up.

So whats new with you Argentina?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, I will be around for as long as I can....could be years...lol

I am currently going to college and in trying to get my bachleors in Psychology so then I will apply for medical school....that's when I will move to LA...haha cant wait

how about you?

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Thats good & wish you all the best.;)

I am working with local departement earning good money$$ (tahnks god), I wanted to join the university for a bachleor but I tought to get some rest, maybe late August I will try my luck.

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Batigol9 said:
Thats good & wish you all the best.;)

I am working with local departement earning good money$$ (tahnks god), I wanted to join the university for a bachleor but I tought to get some rest, maybe late August I will try my luck.
No rest for you!

After the Diario-Ole interview, it is your destiny to be the next UAE ambassador to Argentina!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I'm here Triz. Haven't been posting too much but try to do so whenever I can. Still follow Argentina futbol, almost daily. If it's in your, well it's almost addictive..:)

All is well, my wife and I moved out to Hong Kong for my work reasons athe end of 2002...

So glad to see u back..r u gonna hang around the forums ?

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey czar, Any chance of coming back to NY?

Where do you prefer to live if it anyways? HK or NY?

I have lost all contact for football. Things have been put on hold so I can achieve my goal in life. I am definately back and I will be fully involved eventually. The time is not right for me to be full time here though. heh

I'm glad that you have stuck around. I know I wasnt the only one who left or disappeared for a while..hehe

But I can promise one thing and that is my presence in Germany for World Cup 2006. I can't wait for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts