Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any of you lads help me get a hungarian national team jersey in XXL with Gera 10 on the back.

Any help with this would be awesome.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
those are still the old kits :( when are they going to present the new ones ?

·
42,192 Posts
Andor said:
those are still the old kits :( when are they going to present the new ones ?
These or the one Bentex is using in his avatar will be most likely our new kits :) made them based on the new Adidas styles.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Andor said:
These or the one Bentex is using in his avatar will be most likely our new kits :) made them based on the new Adidas styles.

I prefer the one Bentex's using. When will the kit change? It doesn't seem that llong ago when the current kit came out.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Andor said:

That wouldnt look too bad.
My favorite was stillthe plain adidas with the three stripes on the the sleeves and nothing else.

I remember the old school jerseys that were made of the reflective material I think Umbro was the sponsor back then.

·
42,192 Posts
Ultrafox said:
I prefer the one Bentex's using. When will the kit change? It doesn't seem that llong ago when the current kit came out.
Everyone else is getting new kits so its would be obvious that the glorious Hungarian nation wouldnt be left out :stuckup: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts