Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, im new here.

just wondering, im partly bosnian, but i live in england, and im wanting to get into bosnian football :thumbsup: - so who is top of the league, can you show me the league table. (i also support watford in england), and who are the big up and coming stars in bosnian football? :cool: :cool: :cool:
:) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Hey welcome to forum ;)

Best Teams Now:
Zeljeznicar
Sarajevo
Siroki Brijeg
Zrinjski
Modrica
Velez (but they arent in Premier Liga yet)

League Table: http://www.bihsoccer.com/

Coming stars...hmmm
Ibricic
Salihovic
Hopefully Kucukovic
Ibisevic

There are probebly more but im to lazy to check :D

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
Ibricic - NK Zagreb (Croatia)
Salihovic - Hertha Berlin (Germany)
Kucukovic - Hamburger SV (Germany)
Ibisevic - Loan to Dijon, PSG player (France)

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Arben could you possibly be partly albanian aswell?

I mean alot of albanians have the name Arben, i've heard that bosnians use Adnan alot and that's a more muslim name i think. But i have never heard Arben among bosnians.. maybe it's a usual name?

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Drenica said:
Arben could you possibly be partly albanian aswell?

I mean alot of albanians have the name Arben, i've heard that bosnians use Adnan alot and that's a more muslim name i think. But i have never heard Arben among bosnians.. maybe it's a usual name?

Hehe my name is Adnan and I know two partly Bosnians partly Albanians that are called Adnan as well so it's probably a name used often by you too or am I wrong?

But welcome aboard Arben :)

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
arbenbeslij said:
nah, half english half bosnian. my real name is matthew arben beslij (with the arben and beslij coming from my dad, and the matthew from my mum), i just thought id use arben beslij, as it sounds better.

how do you get your location and teams supported on the left side
welcome to the board

go to the top of the page ande click on User CP and then change/enter your details

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Adnan said:
Hehe my name is Adnan and I know two partly Bosnians partly Albanians that are called Adnan as well so it's probably a name used often by you too or am I wrong?

But welcome aboard Arben :)
Yes you're right about that :)

But i think these names means something in Islam and are neither bosnian nor albanian native names as far as i know.

I think the turks use those names aswell although on a much lower scale.

·
Registered
28,215 Posts
Adnan said:
Adnan is an Arab name but I have no idea what it means
The name Adnan is the name of the Grandfather of Arabs (son of the Prophet Ismail PBUH); and it also the name of an old Arabic tribe.

Arben welcome to XT :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
what Realm :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts