Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to all football fans
i am a 25 years old student who is doing a paper about the link between politics and football.

if any of you could help me by telling me about "red" left wing teams and supporters in your country,or even give me their supporters sites adresess i would aprriceate it a lot.

thank you very much.

·
Registered
59,174 Posts
from what I know there aren't any real political orientated fansbases in Holland unlike in countries like Greece or Egypt or other countries.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
like Wally said, there are no political oriented clubs or fanbases in Holland. In Germany however, there's Sankt Pauli.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
moskal said:
hello to all football fans
i am a 25 years old student who is doing a paper about the link between politics and football.

if any of you could help me by telling me about "red" left wing teams and supporters in your country,or even give me their supporters sites adresess i would aprriceate it a lot.

thank you very much.
We don't have it, like the others mentioned. Abroad however, it is very common for teams to be left or right wing orientated. In Belgium you have Standard fans (Ultras Inferno) for instance who are more left-wing. Same goes for a group of Marseille fans (South Winners) as well as Bordeaux fans. PSG has some groups that are right wing. In Spain and Italy almost every club has fans that are either left or right wing. Left wing are (correct me if I'm wrong) teams like Athletic, Real Sociedad, Osasuna, Depor, Celta, Sevilla and Cadiz.Too many to mention actually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts