Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...just joined up here so I thought I would say hello...

And since I'm working in China, I'll trust this board to keep me updated on the progress of Kfar Saba, as the Great Firewall blocks out hapoel-kfs.co.il and I can't get to it...not that I can understand much of the text, hehe.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
squelch said:
Hi...just joined up here so I thought I would say hello...

And since I'm working in China, I'll trust this board to keep me updated on the progress of Kfar Saba, as the Great Firewall blocks out hapoel-kfs.co.il and I can't get to it...not that I can understand much of the text, hehe.

your from China?!!? or vanvouver?!?!

Hehehe talk about Chinese Democracy :nono:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from Vancouver, working in China.

As for the website thing...it's bizarre. I can look at the CNN website, but not this (or anything on free websites like geocities). My best guess is that the guy the Chinese hired to build the Great Firewall was a Bnei Yehuda fan... :p

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
squelch said:
I'm from Vancouver, working in China.

As for the website thing...it's bizarre. I can look at the CNN website, but not this (or anything on free websites like geocities). My best guess is that the guy the Chinese hired to build the Great Firewall was a Bnei Yehuda fan... :p

The great Firewall of china :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

We have a Liga Leumit thread and if you have any other questions you can always ask and we'd love to help.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Toda, Raanan. :)

And yes I would have a question too...anyone know of an online or postal source from where I could get a Kfar Saba scarf or shirt?

Update on the Great Firewall: just today I discovered that I can get to the Haaretz website fine, so I'm thinking maybe my suggestion about the Yehuda supporter might be true... :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
squelch said:
Toda, Raanan. :)

And yes I would have a question too...anyone know of an online or postal source from where I could get a Kfar Saba scarf or shirt?
As far as I know it's impossible. But I'll try to ask someone from their website, maybe they'll know or maybe they can even ship it all the way to China. :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I would appreciate that very much. I would of course happily pay for the postal costs.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
squelch said:
Thanks, I would appreciate that very much. I would of course happily pay for the postal costs.
No problem. :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Second Kfar-Saba fan on XT??

Nice :shades:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Why make noise?
It's a calm forum

·