Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone..

I'm new to this forum and I would just like to say what a pleasure it is to see a forum with As Roma fans from around the world. I'm in England, but I was born in Italy and have been a Roma fan all my life..

Forza Roma

·
Registered
392 Posts
WELCOME!!!
Its always nice to see new people joining the Roma Forum.
Like someone said we just had our 1000th post
a couple of days ago.
This is a real accomplishment here,because when i first joined there was one but nobody posted then finally took it off.
GJC,London Bhoy and I spear-headed the return of the Roma forum single handedly,just before the season started we got our wish and look where we are!!
And I must say we've represented our team well here by having good clean discussions about the team we love most!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome fellow Roman!

To next season and beyond.
Forza Roma

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Saffron, you have no idea what you are talking about;)

If you have a problem with XT, why are you posting here?

Welcome Forza Roma:)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Il Lupo said:
WELCOME!!!
Its always nice to see new people joining the Roma Forum.
Like someone said we just had our 1000th post
a couple of days ago.
This is a real accomplishment here,because when i first joined there was one but nobody posted then finally took it off.
GJC,London Bhoy and I spear-headed the return of the Roma forum single handedly,just before the season started we got our wish and look where we are!!
And I must say we've represented our team well here by having good clean discussions about the team we love most!!
Il Lupo i havent seen u for ages mate......u havent posting for ages or u were but i didnt see u?............well anyway.....Welcome back........
And Forza Roma.......i like ur name....everytime i call it its like....Puting power into Roma........weird feeling but its great......anyway welcome to this forum although a lot of peeps are leaving......but we all want u to stay here.......hey by the way....i m form london too......where excatly u from?

·
Registered
249 Posts
aca said:
Saffron, you have no idea what you are talking about;)

If you have a problem with XT, why are you posting here?

Welcome Forza Roma:)
Didn't you see what happened some hours ago? Some mentally retarded person called Barbados Boy spammed the forums with worthless messages:rolleyes: including this topic

·
Registered
249 Posts
Batistuta_9 said:

Il Lupo i havent seen u for ages mate......u havent posting for ages or u were but i didnt see u?............well anyway.....Welcome back........
And Forza Roma.......i like ur name....everytime i call it its like....Puting power into Roma........weird feeling but its great......anyway welcome to this forum although a lot of peeps are leaving......but we all want u to stay here.......hey by the way....i m form london too......where excatly u from?
il lupo doesn't post here anymore because he's busy in the as roma addict forum...

http://www.asroma-addict.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
saffron said:
Didn't you see what happened some hours ago? Some mentally retarded person called Barbados Boy spammed the forums with worthless messages:rolleyes: including this topic
Exactly;)

Is it Xt fault that there are "barbados Boy" type of PPL?;)

He could have came to As Roma forum, or any other.

Xt is the biggest football forum on net (maybe BS is bigger but thats not a criteria i use) and there will always be guys like BB coming and doing idiotic stuff. He has been dealt with & we wont see him again.

appart from that,

Kif Int Illum? ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts