Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I´m Martín from Argentina, tifoso del Genoa. I hope to be active here. By the way, why does not exist a Genoa section or thread in this forum, but the "Fusion Team" has a whole space? :grin2:

If you open it for Genoa I'm ready to upload content

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Martín

There must be at least 1 thread somewhere in Italian section, will try to find it.
Thanks Reza... and yes, Genoa is the oldest club in Italy, 9 scudetti, etc.

I have a lot a content, I´m the president of Genoa Club Argentina and have a website with a lot of history, news, etc. dedicated to The Grifone since 2011 (Genoa Club Argentina born in 1995). Anyway, a twitter account an all the staff...

I hope you can put together that space, however, I will probably open some thread when I have a time

·
Super Moderator
13,223 Posts
¡Bienvenido, Martín! Please feel free to discuss in our other forums as well. The Milan forum is pretty active these days, just as we're finally getting rid of all those Genoa players ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
¡Bienvenido, Martín! Please feel free to discuss in our other forums as well. The Milan forum is pretty active these days, just as we're finally getting rid of all those Genoa players ;)
Haha thanks, we look forward to Bertolacci and Lapadula

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the forum there used to be a few, but here in Canada ;) not really, mostly supporters of Juventus and Torino.
How bad ... I know the guys from Genoa Club Montreal, good guys.

Here in Argentina we are a subsidiary with almost 100 tifosi

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey genoano!
Is it already over? If you want a whole space for the Cricketers you have to work harder than that.
I already opened a thread about the biggest squadra ... I think that's enough for now. It costs me a little because English is my third language, and transferring so much material that I have into english would be very complicated and I don´t have time.

Now, that Parma and ciclisti have their "space" but Genoa no, mmmm ... anyway. :wink2:

·
Registered
43,220 Posts
The best bomber i've seen in my thirties as a Genoa tifoso

Enviado desde mi SM-G355M mediante Tapatalk
I like you already. :proud:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts