Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A short question, who would you like to meet in the quarters?

Chelsea would be an easy pick but iam talking about Real and Barca.

Barca could have one at least one of the games last season and they are better this year while you are missing Schmicheal (spelling?).
Real are not in form right now, but they could pose a threat if they met Man U, all clubs raise their game against you.

And i just want to say that Beckhams new haircut is bold!

Real&Barcafan

·
Registered
662 Posts
Amazing...a non-Man United supporter actually giving good luck to Man United.

Anyway about Real Madrid, they're definately not as strong as they could be...but now in the quarter finals ANYTHING can happen.

But what I'd like to see is a Barcelona and Man United Final :) They're both playing strong this season and that'd be a game I'll look forward too.

Btw being a Man United supporter, I can only imagine how many posts are devoted to Man United supporters being 'arrogant, stupid etc' and I must say I AGREE...they're are many supporters out there that are clueless about the game and just have a big head and bathe in glory
HOWEVER, like in all teams there ARE true supporters that see further than glory and appreciate their teams-winning or losing.
It happens that Man United have been successful in recent years but should that be an automatic trigger for critisism to ALL their fans being 'glory hunters'.
I think hating a club-especially for its success is inevitable...people have a natural tendency to do that...and there are fans who DO take advantage of a certain clubs success but DO NOT forget there are other supporters who are sick of the common critisims targeted at them due to the stupidity of other fans.

Anyway enough from me :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I have to sympathise with you. I have a lot of sympathy for Man U fans in general as they have been besieged by glory grabbers who know very little about the game. This results in the arguments that they make to be very limited and weak.
It also seems that other teams fans provoke them and I find myself defending Beckham and Man U's apparent luck more than anybody. I think that it is good to be objective and saying that Man u are crap and lucky is rediculous.
I hope that you beat Real even though they are my favourate Spanish team as I think that the real Man ~U fans deserve it.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hey pool I must say you are a rare type...its true how Man Utd fans get the most **** and get endless amounts of talk about Beckham but its nice to see a non-Man Utd fan see the other point of view :)

Anyway pool which team in the EPL (if any) do u support and any other teams u follow other than Real?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Sorry Killed in action I didn't notice the q until now - I support Liverpool, Real (as you know) and Roma.
You??

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

S

·
0 Posts
REAL SUCK...they will die this tuesday....it's what you get when you buy an arsenal sulky baby.....

DEPORTIVO for the spanish league

1 - 9 of 9 Posts