Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assalam Alaikum,
I am new to these forums. I'm 17 years old. I have a Lebanese and Saudi background and i am currently living in Australia. I was born in Beirut.

I support the following clubs:
- Al Ansar
- Al Hilal
- Real Madrid

I support the following national teams:
- Lebanon
- Saudi Arabia
- Australia

I hope to post on here whenever i can.

Salam.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
wa'alaykum salam AHM,

Nice to see a new face on the forum (even though I only post on the OT threads knowing nothing about Arab football ;)), come along and post as often as you can and don't mind Pooh, he's mentally abnormal, but you get used to it :pp :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Welcome to XT, how did you find us?

Che

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

I actually knew about these forums a while ago, but i only use to come on here to read.

By the way, my username AHM means 'Ansari Hilali Madridista'. They're the 3 clubs i support.

PS - Any Roda Antar and Youssef Mohamad fans here?

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Redha Antar, the lebanese player. He's very good. plays in Germany. Haven't heard of Youssef Mohammed though.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
I usually never post here unless it’s a seasonal greeting thread cause of my Arabic football disinterest, but welcome anyway.

if you mean both Saudi clubs by Nasar and Hilal then I can’t see how can you support both with the sever rivalry between the two camps :D and a Nasar fan is called a Nasrawi, at least that’s what it was back in the day and I doubt it changed ;)

·
Registered
59,987 Posts
Welcome AHM :)

Of wolf and Man said:
if you mean both Saudi clubs by Nasar and Hilal then I can’t see how can you support both with the sever rivalry between the two camps :D and a Nasar fan is called a Nasrawi, at least that’s what it was back in the day and I doubt it changed ;)
:nono:

Nah, he means Lebanese club Al-Ansar. If I'm not mistaken, they won the Lebanese league title 11 times in a row ! :eekani: But currently Al-Nejma are the reigning champions of Lebanon.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
:nono:

Nah, he means Lebanese club Al-Ansar. If I'm not mistaken, they won the Lebanese league title 11 times in a row ! :eekani: But currently Al-Nejma are the reigning champions of Lebanon.
you're right, I misread.
my bad.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
AHM said:
Assalam Alaikum,
I am new to these forums. I'm 17 years old. I have a Lebanese and Saudi background and i am currently living in Australia. I was born in Beirut.
Ya Hala,

im a Lebanese 16 year old, who was born and currently lives in Australia, MELBOURNE !!!!!

How are the boys down at Lakemba? :smileani:

·
MVP
8,990 Posts
Ahlen rayyis!! :D

Lebanese here too. Welcome to XT. And I'm indeed a fan of Reda and Youssef. But I support neither Ansar nor Nejmeh...Al-Bourj w bass since that's what it says on my 'ma7al el wilaada' hence I support them :stuckup:

unfortunately their owner is so corrupt, they're in 2nd division...:(

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Are there really that many Arabs in Australia? I was desperate for Arabic food and never ran into a single Arab (with the exception of a group of Syrians on my flight) when I was in Australia earlier this year :( Gold Coast, that's where I was.

Anyway, welcome aboard, AHM :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Faith Knopfler,
There are a lot of Arabs in Australia. However, as far as i know, not many Arabs live on the Gold Coast. You will see heaps in Sydney and Melbourne. :thmbup:

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Faith, there are also some great Lebanese restaurants in Sydney!

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Gold Coast has many Koreans and Japanese people living there but they're right, Melbourne and Sydney especially have large Arabian communities. We've got a relatively small one in Adelaide, although I did play with a Lebo named Nasser.

Welcome to XT, AHM :).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts