Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a lurker for quite a while and, although I'm joining this little cyber Benfica family a little late considering the season is over for all it's intents and purpose, I found it to be a great source of keeping up with my favorite team, here, overseas. I've recently moved out into the boonies where Soccer is a foreign word and have turned to this little corner of cyberspace to keep me informed on the greatest team to ever kick a Soccer ball.

Thanks to my good friend and Poet (Apparently, judging by his most recent poem),Red Eagle, who got tired of my constant requests for updates on the Benfica front, for finally refering me here.

Oh! And, don't worry about Red Eagle's tendency for bad poetry. Hopefully, this was temporary corniness and he'll come back to his senses, soon. Just don't encourage him.

·
International
5,629 Posts
Welcome to the greatest of forums Pila...it's about time. As Benfica4eva indicated you are in for an intellectual downpour of debate and information with the characters associated with this forum and with the other less stimulating forums like Sporting and Porto.
:)

------------------
Viva o Benfica!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the warm welcome.

However, hope you guys are not too serious about this whole intelectual stimulating stuff. If I wanted to be mentally stimulated, I'd join a chess forum er something of that sort.

I'm here, simply, for some good bull sh1t about our favorite team and hopefully get to talk some smack with some Portistas and Lagartos who come here to flame.

As Red Eagle will, no doubt, tell you. You're about to get to know the laziest creature put on this earth.

So, thanks, but please, keep the mental challenges to a minimum.

Now, whats the latest rumor regarding our coach? Is he leavin er staying? Or, does anyone want him to leave?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts