Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
52,118 Posts
You havent missed much, where you been? Besides being around Vesuvio.

·
Administrator
52,118 Posts
Thanks Toni for keeping the Napoli forum alive, trying to bring some BS posters here.
:thumbsup:

You do that, this forum needs more diversity. We have had all kind of Serie A fans, but for some reason very little to no fans of the current leaders of the league.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
Hello :tongue:

Attachments

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Speaking of Napoli, Osman, how come Im banned (still) from Napoli forum? Ive been banned before in other forums. I disagree with FN a lot since, well, he supports Napoli and has this mentality that Napoli is a great team of some sort... :pp

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Speaking of Napoli, Osman, how come Im banned (still) from Napoli forum? Ive been banned before in other forums. I disagree with FN a lot since, well, he supports Napoli and has this mentality that Napoli is a great team of some sort... :pp
I wish I was banned from the Napoli forum. That way even if I click it by accident I would be denied access instead of clicking the back button 100 times.

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How's Serie D treating you? You should support us, we have a great Albanian on our squad. I don't think I banned you, but I agree with the ban lift. I'm still banned from the Milan forum since I joined.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
We're rocking it so its all good :cool: . No remorse for what has happened ;). Yea Hysaj is good. He is still clumsy and very average, if not terrible, going forward but a classic defending fullback.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts