Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all. Hope you had a Christmas.

I had no idea you guys were posting here...I thought you'd all disappeared. Even more surprised to see that I'm still an FM here...:confused:

Well, am I still welcome here?

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I don't have a problem with that. This place was dead for a moment, just like Viola but then it did reborn. :tongue:

We are little short of posters right now, Naren is barred for a week, but that's another story ;)

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
hey mike W.B

the credits for the reborn should go to toni ,who started it, and niko who took after tonis effort.Now with you here we are like we were before

·
Registered
908 Posts
I thought we had agreed upon never returning to XT again. But I can see that you are not a keeper of words. I have visited this site about 2 times since I first left and the only reason why I checked in now was because someone tipped me off about the big reunion.:D

So, maybe if you want me back I will come.:tongue: :D

·
6,645 Posts
It's nice to see this forum come to life again. I never really felt like worldfootball.com was "da place to be", you know. The Fiorentina2000 forum is great, but it didn't feel like "home" either. I wish I could post here more, but ever since Toni started hating me, I've felt kinda unmotivated to post. But nevertheless it's nice to see some familiar faces...err...names here. :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers, guys, it's good to see you all again. The Fio2000 forum is good, but it doesn't feel like a "family" as it does here.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
.....but ever since Toni started hating me, I've felt kinda unmotivated to post. ...
this should be interpreted like this:""...but after my titanic efforts ,that led even one of the most calm and peacufull members of xt in hating me,, I've felt kinda unmotivated to post...that was the last challenge:groan: :tongue: "

·
6,645 Posts
bati9 said:
this should be interpreted like this:""...but after my titanic efforts ,that led even one of the most calm and peacufull members of xt in hating me,, I've felt kinda unmotivated to post...that was the last challenge:groan: :tongue: "

I think you nailed it there. :)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Hm, at last this egoistic poster like mich made a return to this forum. Well since you are a Fio fan..i will give and take....welcome back to the forum and lets all build the foundation to make this forum one of the best in XT!:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts