Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge greetings to the Englishmen! Graaaaaaaazie!!!

I never thought this would happen, but it did! I spent the last 25 minutes of the match on my knees shivering! Juve merda!!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
I never expected to be so delighted after a Liverpool victory but it happened tonight. :)

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
I could NOT agree more.I realise now that Lazyo are not my rivals,its those perdenti d'Europa.I reckon we should call Rubentus,the Inter of Europe.Its great to see Merdason,Zebina,Crapello all go out of Europe in this way.When the referees do not favour them with an off-side or a penalty,they find it hard to win like everyone else.All their fans believed that they could win this,yet their squad is as complete as ours.When you see the ageing Montero in defence,you realise your club lacks depth.I am no fan of Liverpool,but to see Rubentus go out is sheer pleasure.

TELL ALL THE JUVE FANS YOU KNOW

YOU CANNOT WIN WITHOUT

E P O

HA HA HA HA

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Thotobald said:

I never thought this would happen, but it did! I spent the last 25 minutes of the match on my knees shivering! Juve merda!!

:thumbsup:
The first, and probably last time i'll ever be rooting for Pool. What an awful match though. The highlight for me was Emerson's 100 meter wide attempt at a shot, that ballooned out for a throw in:D

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
didnt really do anything for me even when the final whistle blew..at least ill get to see beasley play in the CL for the first time.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
romafan53 said:
The first, and probably last time i'll ever be rooting for Pool. What an awful match though. The highlight for me was Emerson's 100 meter wide attempt at a shot, that ballooned out for a throw in:D
My feeling exactly. :)
The game was unbelievably boring, if I didn't want Juve to lose so much, I would've given up 10 minutes after the start.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
"Juventus star Emerson has launched a scathing attack on Liverpool less than 24 hours before the two teams meet inside the Stadio Delle Alpi in Turin on Wednesday night.

The Brazilian international, speaking to uefa.com, rubbished Liverpool's chances of qualifying for the semi-finals, claimed Juventus were the better team at Anfield, insisted Luis Garcia got lucky with his goal and questioned the quality of the Liverpool squad.

"We were unlucky to lose in England, especially after the performance we produced in the second half," Emerson said. "They scored from a dead-ball situation and with a strike that I can't see Luis Garcia producing again in another 50 attempts. On the other hand, we hit the post, had a goal disallowed and were stopped twice by great saves from their goalkeeper.

"I am sure things will be very different for Liverpool here in Turin. We are planning to give Liverpool a taste of the same medicine we received at Anfield. Juve are one of the world's hardest sides to beat, even more so when we are playing at home, so we don't fear Liverpool. They will regret having let in that Fabio Cannavaro goal in the first leg.

"Lots of people prefer to talk about Juve's defensive skill, either in a good or a bad way, but we have enough people around able to score goals when we need them. We have Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Alessandro Del Piero and Marcelo Zalayeta who can score goals and I fancy my own chances of scoring on Wednesday too. I don't believe Liverpool can keep a clean sheet against us in Turin."

Emerson also stated that without the injured Steven Gerrard, Liverpool have very little else to worry Juve.

"Liverpool do not have a fantastic squad, but in individual terms, Steven Gerrard is an amazing player. He is very intelligent and also deceptively quick. He is their best player by a long way."
----------------------------------------------

Bwhahahahahahahaha:howler:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
:dielaugh:

Wow that Zlatan is some finisher :thumbsup:

Who the fuc k taught him how to shoot :howler:

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Hindsight is such a beautiful thing. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Well said,Merdason.Please give us more performances like that.I love it when we cashed in on you as I see you play like that

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
romafan53 said:
"Juventus star Emerson has launched a scathing attack on Liverpool less than 24 hours before the two teams meet inside the Stadio Delle Alpi in Turin on Wednesday night.

The Brazilian international, speaking to uefa.com, rubbished Liverpool's chances of qualifying for the semi-finals, claimed Juventus were the better team at Anfield, insisted Luis Garcia got lucky with his goal and questioned the quality of the Liverpool squad.

"We were unlucky to lose in England, especially after the performance we produced in the second half," Emerson said. "They scored from a dead-ball situation and with a strike that I can't see Luis Garcia producing again in another 50 attempts. On the other hand, we hit the post, had a goal disallowed and were stopped twice by great saves from their goalkeeper.

"I am sure things will be very different for Liverpool here in Turin. We are planning to give Liverpool a taste of the same medicine we received at Anfield. Juve are one of the world's hardest sides to beat, even more so when we are playing at home, so we don't fear Liverpool. They will regret having let in that Fabio Cannavaro goal in the first leg.

"Lots of people prefer to talk about Juve's defensive skill, either in a good or a bad way, but we have enough people around able to score goals when we need them. We have Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Alessandro Del Piero and Marcelo Zalayeta who can score goals and I fancy my own chances of scoring on Wednesday too. I don't believe Liverpool can keep a clean sheet against us in Turin."

Emerson also stated that without the injured Steven Gerrard, Liverpool have very little else to worry Juve.

"Liverpool do not have a fantastic squad, but in individual terms, Steven Gerrard is an amazing player. He is very intelligent and also deceptively quick. He is their best player by a long way."
----------------------------------------------

Bwhahahahahahahaha:howler:

HAhahahhaha, Man when did this guy learn when to speak like that? hahaha

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Della Rocca said:
:dielaugh:

Wow that Zlatan is some finisher :thumbsup:

Who the fuc k taught him how to shoot :howler:
Excellent.Just wish I could find a video clip of it.Its his finest moment.He reminded me so much of Carew when he done that. :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Emerson is a fvcking idiot. :excited: Ibrahimovic had the chance, but screwed up. How could it taste any better? Juve were absolute crap, Montero is far worse than Ferrari, any friggin' day of the week!

I can honestly say I've never been this happy after a Juventus loss, except from when we're involved ourselves.

Juve merda! :dielaugh:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Some people are so lame, opening Anti-Juve threads...Grow up.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nasty nick said:
Some people are so lame, opening Anti-Juve threads...Grow up.
Tell me, what the hell should I do instead? We're basically competing for nothing, apart from Coppa Italia, we've got a rather disturbing future ahead of us and our number one rival lost a match they evidently should have won on paper. You wouldn't know, let us celebrate this without your wise guy attitude.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Thotobald said:

Looks like you cared much more about it than I did. Then again I had a feeling it would end this way so it was no shock to me. Anyway, whatever makes you happy.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Yes congrats to those Roma fans who care so much.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
the best day of the season so far!!!!!!

tonight i'll sleep a happy man!!

Capello u suck !!!!
Emerson u suck too !!!!

well what can i say.. this is juve without refree help and EPO!!! hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

thank you liverpool...

1 - 20 of 218 Posts