5,073 Posts
My god. France 0- Senegal 1 at half-time. :eek: :dazed:

How is this possible?? :confused: or am I hallucianating?:mute: :stoned:

Good Luck for the 2nd half.;)

Ciao

·
Registered
248 Posts
la coupe est perdue, nos prima donna ont perdu leur mordants, a la limite s'ils avaient un entraineur mais un debile leger a la tete de l'equipe ca va etre dur a compenser. J'en ai marre je suis super aigri.

France sucks
djorkaeff sucks
Leboeuf is a disgrace
I am through this this crap team
the hell with the world cup
I am outta here

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
France were a bit unlucky, but the main reason for their loss is the fact that they played without heart. They tried to do something but they did not put their heart at it. Mentally, they weren't there as well. But it's ok, they can still advance.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
julien100 said:
la coupe est perdue, nos prima donna ont perdu leur mordants, a la limite s'ils avaient un entraineur mais un debile leger a la tete de l'equipe ca va etre dur a compenser. J'en ai marre je suis super aigri.

France sucks
djorkaeff sucks
Leboeuf is a disgrace
I am through this this crap team
the hell with the world cup
I am outta here
Talk about glory hunting!

I presume if France go onto win the WC again you will jump back onto the bandwagon?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Valdano said:
hahahaha! I'm loving every minute! Heeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!! :D

Senegal wins!!!!!! Wooooooooooohoooooooo!
lol...
BWAHAHAHAH SORRY I can't control myself. With Denmark and Uruguay waiting around the corner for a tired French team it's a good bet that the French are through. WAHAHAHAHHAHAA I'm so happy, those arrogant french players+crowds talking about how they're only a step away from greatness and retaining the WC again LOLOL. It's all over HEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA... sorry just once let me rejoice and act weird, it's the WC after all... :D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kyo, i don't know where you are from, if your national squad is strong enough, i will accept your remarks, otherwise you can go to greece for do what you want:D

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Problem was Lemerre for some reason didn't lineup a replacer for Zidane. How dumb can a coach be? :confused: He played 2 defensive midfielders, 4 attackers and nothing in between :rolleyes: :dazed: . You can have the best strikers in the world if they don't get a decent pass they will not score. Is Carrière in the France selection?

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
First of all congrats and all credits to a very courageous Senegalese team. They totally deserved their win, they had more desire to win and they logically won. Congrats to them!Good luck and all the best for the rest of the tournament. :)

Now onto France:
It was a team that had only the name and jersey of the true World and European Champions. They didn't show anything, we didn't see the flamboyant and flowing football that are a trademark of them; we didn't see these wonderful movements with and without the balls that make the opponents go crazy; we didn't see the French as they should have played. It looked as if the French were not-interested, they seemed tired, as they were beaten in most of the physical challenges.

Despite all this, i would want to believe that all this was just a bad day, a day off from France. I want to believe that in the next game against Uruguay, France will play at their true level, with all their hearts and show the world that this was just a faux-pas.

It will be also VITAL that ZZ returns ASAP as it was obvious like hell that with him, it's a totally different team. So get well ASAP Yazhid and REVEILLEZ-VOUS LES MECS!

If Lemerre is an intelligent man, he just use this match as a wake up call in order for him to change his central defence as it is completely inadequate. For gods' sake put Thuram in the centre of the defence with Desailly, put Candela or Sagnol on the right and Liza on the left and put Leboeuf in the bench or even better in the stands! If France are to do anything important in this cup, they have to change their defence.

FOU-LE CAMP LEBOEUF!:yuck:
REVEILLE-TOI LEMERRE!:fero::fero:
ALLEZ LES BLEUS!:fero:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's the prob geert, he didn't call carrière!
i don't know why!
cause with his skill, i'm sure he could broke the senegalase midfield!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
punaise payman, dis moi que c'est pas vrai!
que j'ai juste fait un cauchemar!

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
ChelseaBear you said it all! The rest of you look at my signature!:D :D :D :D :D :D :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :cool:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
What I wonder is why ZZ's back-up didn't play. Why the hell did he even pick Micoud if he doesn't want to play him??
He's the only player used to that position in the squad, when ZZ is gone.
But Lemerre opted for one of his old favourites there instead. And he payed a price for it.
Micoud may not be a Zidane, but he sure as hell is much better in that position then Djorkaeff.
He's very underrated and more creative then most think he is.

But of course I'm biased too. :rolleyes:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
C'mon lili and Julien! It ain't over yet.

Didn't see much of the game (only the last 20 minutes) but it seems to me the situatiuon is way far from being impossible to revert! I've seen less reason to cheer than to be anxious but the shortcomings can always be fixed.

Geert's analysis seems the most accurate. It's obvious Zidane won't win the WC single-handedly, he needs partners up to the level. But his return will change everything most probably. Djorkaeff is unrecognizible, Carrière isn't among the 23, Dugarry never had my support; it's another team without Zizou! I would have liked to see Micoud.

A bad day without any moment of luck either.

More than ever: Allez les Bleus!

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
enola said:
But of course I'm biased too. :rolleyes:
No, you're not! We think alike on this!

Before playing for the scum ( :D ), Johan played for Bordeaux, remember! There is life before Parma, hell yeah! ;) So we know a bit about him...

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Well if he won't bring Carriere then he should play Djibril Cisse as the link man. He showed more in 5 minutes than the starting XI in 85 and had that spring in his step that was lacking from the rest.

As for Lebeouf; why was he picked in the first place??? :confused:. He'd almost be too slow for Australia's defence ;).......nah seriously if they persist with him then France will make an early exit as Uruguay play a very direct style of football to expose him through Silva and Abreu and Denmark has speed to burn with Jorgensen, Rommedahl, Groenkjaer and Peter "road-runner" Lovenkrands.

However if France rearrange the defence and listen to my piece of advice on what to do with Cisse then the goals will start flowing, especially as Uruguay and Denmark will both probably be more prepared to go forward more now :)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bon, je parlerai en français à partir de maintenant, pour être sûre de ne pas être comprise par pas mal d'abrutis qui se réjouissent de notre défaite!
zidane de sources sûres ne sera pas là pour le deuxième match. quel est le meilleur remplaçant à votre avis? dugarry? il est plus percutant!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts