Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hiya,
I know you spurs fans love your postiga but he hasn't done very well in the premiership. He is not as good as he is worth.
Bobby Zamora is just plain old crap he is not even worthy of a tottenham shirt . I think when Glenn made those signings he must of hit his head in the morning or has been doing some other stuff.(sniff ,sniff needle, needle, puff, puff)

:D

Umarnino

(This was written before Zamora went to west ham)

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Well Postiga's hardly had a chance since the first choice pairing are the two K's.

And he's still a young lad.

Didn't Henry start poorly at Arsenal and take longer than H.P to score his first? (what I heard on the radio) ok, I'm not saying Postiga will be the next Henry :D but he needs to be given time.

As for Zamora; just a back up striker (although he is also young). And we didn't pay too much for him.

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Francis Jeffers

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Hakan said:

Didn't Henry start poorly at Arsenal and take longer than H.P to score his first? (what I heard on the radio) ok, I'm not saying Postiga will be the next Henry :D but he needs to be given time.

Henry was about 9 games with no goal,bu many were sub appearnces and he was on the wing.

a better comparison would be Bergkamp,who played about 10 full games at his natural position.

i'm watching City v Spurs,Postiga has just missed a sitter with his head :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Postiga misses alot(he did that with us , Fc. Porto) and he is weak at headers.

He is fast , exlposive , talented and good technique. He is adapting to a new league...most young , foreign strikers take sometime to adapt to EPL . He is a streaky shooter. I still think he will be a good player.

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Traore???? Tarricco and Ziege(when on song) are better

Biscan????? you saw the Spurs- Pool game and Gardener/Doherty were far more secure than Biscan who was responsible for our two goals. Biscan is dreadful and remember we also have Dean Richards and King who are better defenders than Igor

Smicer is a good player when he plays for the Czech Republic but looks 50% of it when playing for Pool. Diouf would be handy, but we have Dalmat, Davies, Ricketts and Jackson who are just as good as him.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spurs did deserve to win that game and I know that you have class players and personally I like the way they play . But I would like to say that you guys on this forum are great it's a nice area to chat about different things.

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Hakan said:
gwan gwan rude boy! :D
Big me up bredrin.. bo! bo! bo!... :D :D

King of the kop, mate even we wouldn't bother with that lot. Anyway, let's cut this argument to size - we played twice this season, did you beat us at all? Sorry, can't hear you? What? the league position? No, I'm talking about going head to head this season... How many have you won?

Umarnino, good to have you here pal. Stick around :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts