Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Al Capone said:
So who do you want to bench? Zanetti?
lol, zanetti is right back, heinze is left back.
but heinze if 100% will play centre back with ayala.
i just hope pekerman doesnt play heinze left back and sorin left midfield.
sorin must stay left back,

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
il_principe said:
rather ayala and samuel plus heinze on the left.
Thats an option that can be used, specially against teams that use wingers, since sorin may leave too many spaces.
But i stay with zanetti-ayala-heinze-sorin.

But Gabriel wont have much time to play before the WC. 2 months tops, and i dont konw if thats enough. we ll see.

·
Registered
504 Posts
This is great news if he plays CB w/ Ayala or LB for Sorin...........the bad news is Pekerman might move up Sorin to the midfield if Heinze plays LB.

One of either Heinze or Sorin has to be on the bench unless Heinze plays CB.Thats the best case scenario in my opinion.

Zanetti-Ayala-Heinze-Sorin

Worst case scenario is Sorin gets moved up to the midfield.

Zanetti-Ayala-Samuel-Heinze
MAscherano--Lucho
Messi-----Riquelme---Sorin
Crespo Tevez
That would mean 1 out of these 11 would have to end up on the bench....most likely one of Tevez or Messi because lets face it, Pekerman isnt benching Sorin.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
If he can regain the form that he had before the injury, he should definitely start, either as a LB or a CB...he was a wall for us as a left back, no-one went passed him.

·
Registered
414 Posts
batigold said:
But Gabriel wont have much time to play before the WC. 2 months tops, and i dont konw if thats enough. we ll see.
that can be good as he won't be tired after a season. and i think even 1 month is enough to get into right shape.

lets face it, Pekerman isnt benching Sorin
and i think he's right. even if you don't consider sorin as top player, his determination is very important component of the team.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
lol, u think not playing means hes not tired.
this guy is gonna be really unfit once he gets running.
trust me he will need more than a month to get fit. once he is fully recoverd from injury he willl need match fitness., i just hope he doesnt be selfish and rush his recovery to go to world cup.
i know he wants to go but i dont want to start with an unfit player.
i already have my doubts on ayala, i dont want 2 centre back doubts.

gonzalo and samuel for me but i think we gonna see and old, but good ayala, and an unfit heinze.

i will be angry if heinze gets injured in wc match becasue he rushed himself, and costa place of a fit player.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
dammage7 said:
i will be angry if heinze gets injured in wc match becasue he rushed himself, and costa place of a fit player.
That makes me remember Ayala`s injury, five minutes before Nigeria`s match in WC02. Thats was a big blow for us.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I agree.....our back line sucks even when its all fit...we cannot afford any injuries specially in the back...but i think Samuel and Ayala are good enough in the center....Zanetti on the right...i hope pekerman KEEPS COLLECINI AWAY!!!!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
batigold said:
That makes me remember Ayala`s injury, five minutes before Nigeria`s match in WC02. Thats was a big blow for us.
true, but our defense was not the reason for our failure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts