Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's the question, cause with every game we seem able to add another player to the injurylist. Luckily those 50+ contract players are not going already although half of them are either injured now or loaned out it seems. Including one who will face us tomorrow night. Good old Knopper who had a nice welcome at the ArenA earlier this season. Hope he will do the same for us this time. So an own goal Richard!! I know where you live. :devil: :skull:

The player who has become doubtfull for the game is Sonck. Who played the full 90 on sunday against NEC and scored the only goal of the match. He already had to use an injection then for the pain in his toe (yes, he too :groan: ) and the medical staff hopes that it heales enough in order for Wes to be matchfit for Heerenveen. On the other hand Maxwell will return, but he will most definitely suffer from a jetlag so I wouldnt count on many minutes for him as a possible sub.

What has Heerenveen to offer? It looks like they can field two of their central figures again. Hansson and Sibon didn't play on saturday against Vitesse, but they should be back for tomorrow. Especially at setpieces we should watch out for these boys. They already showed that in the ArenA with a new variation that was rounded off by Sibon and the setpieces were also the moments that it went terrible wrong for us two seasons ago in Friesland, with the quickly forgotten 5-1 as the final scoreline. Although both the boys weren't Heerenveen's property back then yet.

If Sonck couldn;t make it that would make room for even one more youngster and even bigger chance for Babel to make his debut. Although a homedebut would be nicer and I don't the scoreline in Heerenveen will allow Koeman that do it already. My bet is that Krohn-Dehli would take the place on the bench if Sonck will still suffer too much from that painfull toe. Lobont recovery btw will take a bit longer it seems, cause he's still on the list of players missing.

The line-up

Steek - DeJo, Heit, Sqd, JOB - Sneij, Raf, Tomas - Dani, Sonck, Fikkie

The score

Heerenveen - Ajax 1-2

Knopper

Raf
Galasek

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks, eventhough he wasn't in the greatest form he can always score a goal as you could see sunday. Weird enough Babel won't travel with Ajax tonight. :confused:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No one played in the end. Match postponed thnx to the snow only 15 minutes before it was supposed to start. That's the only thing that sucked. Wish that they and so I had known it earlier.

Still it's a welcome postponement with all the injuries and our previous encounter this season on a tough pitch (Brugge away).

·
Registered
282 Posts
chivu said:
That sucks, eventhough he wasn't in the greatest form he can always score a goal as you could see sunday. Weird enough Babel won't travel with Ajax tonight. :confused:
yes, a nobody from the a1, can suddenly be thrown into the big ajax and then be able to "blindelings" find the other players on the field who's he's never played with :eek:
very weird indeed :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Abominus said:
yes, a nobody from the a1, can suddenly be thrown into the big ajax and then be able to "blindelings" find the other players on the field who's he's never played with :eek:
very weird indeed :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

You are soooo far away from what is real!! Babel have been training with the Ajax 1 for long time, and, he is on the way to italy now. You should find out more bout stuff before you say anything about it!!

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Huh, why did you decide to reply in this topic as newbie? Which gives us a nice rendevous with an old friend. ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did it cause i 've talked with ryan, and know a friend of him kinda good.;) I became angry with it cause what someone says in this forum is totaly wrong.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
DarkRainbows said:
I did it cause i 've talked with ryan, and know a friend of him kinda good.;) I became angry with it cause what someone says in this forum is totaly wrong.
But his post was posted about 10 months ago, I think back than Babel wasn't even training Ajax 1 yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
sorry, but you are wrong..:) He was. He played 1st match 1.february 2004, 1 month after his posting. I know he had been on some trainings then. :p;)

·
Registered
59,061 Posts
Bring him back. I miss him :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts