Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until now it wasn´t sure that Lopez was going to play for Lazio - ok everybody thought that he was going to play for Lazio but no one said anything until now.

Cuper about C. Lopez: "He showed in the first leg that he gives everything although he is going to play for Lazio next season. So although he will enter Olimpico, I don't think he will feel any special emotions."

Words of Hector Cuper manager of Valencia, guess we can add Lopez to the team now :)

Now let´s hunt down the next player to to support the attack.

Savo Milosevic is nr 1 on my list even infront of Vieri.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Milosevic - what do you see in this guy? Yeah he scored a lot of goals in Spain but how many has he scored recently?
I'm not saying that he is crap but not good enough for a team claiming to be the best in the world. In front of Vieri - fair enough it's your choice.

Lopez is class though and should do well in Serie A.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
well i think that vieri is a better striker but savo milosivic is younger cheaper and a lot less injurie prone

and after seeing what hector cuper said i really want lazio to beat valencia by 3

hopefully last minute goals to show him that it aint over till the fat lady sings

unless he is the fat lady ;) ;)

FORZA LAZIO! :)

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Wow Svennis....Mr. Bonhoff guy thisis probablyonly the third time i ever remember disagreeing with (as i say down here) most vehemently.

Savo Milosovic is a ridiculous waste of sperm. Any player who constantly throughout his career scored two gaosl a game for half a season and then stinks like stinking isgoing out of style is rubbish. He is right in the line of all thse one season one trick ponies like for e.g.

Rapijc, Fran, Bierhoff, Kluivert and Berghkamp to metion a few.

I never rate a player highly unless he puts together at least two flawless seasons......that my friend is why i am yet to jump on the Fiore bandwagon....i think he might well be another big FLOP!!!

------------------
[email protected] [email protected]

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
And if Milosevic plays great next season, then he stops being "ridiculous waste of sperm" and becomes a great player? Your argumentation sucks big time, iTAZZ.

Milosevic hass definitely not proven to better than Vieri, but he CAN do it. He scored a lot early in the season and although he hasn't scored much lately, he still creates a lot of chances. People who just stare at the goal totals can't see even half of Savo's worth. He's a very intelligent player, shows great leadership, is good passer, very good in the air and most of all, he can score too.

He's the total package and I have no doubts he'd be a star in the Serie A too. The Spanish league is as good as Serie A this season and Milosevic is the top striker in Spain. He's the single reason Zaragoza is fighting for a CL spot. What Fiore has done for Udinese is not comparable.

Bring Savo to Olimpico!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Savo will not have a great season because he is the most inconsistent player I have ever seen. I have watched him a lot at Villan and Zara and he is either very good (rare) or total toss (last game versus R Madrid). I'm not saying that he is the worst player but simply that he would not make it in Serie A (he couldn't make it in the EPL).
Also the fabs will not stand for a poor performance and he will not be given time to adapt. His confidence willbe low and he'll probably start spitting again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts