1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Andrius Gedgaudas is a player of FBK Kaunas, he playd also for Polisch club Widzew Łódź.
Kizys is a player of newly promoted FK Silute. He scored a goal against FK Atlantas.
Navikas is a player of Atlantas, he scored 1 goal in league and 1 goal in Intertoto Cup 2004.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,228 Posts
So, thanks to Romanov Lithuania has a base camp in British football now. That can only be good for Lithuanian football. Usually it is quite difficult for players from Baltic countries to get signed by Western European clubs.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are these players good? There is a fear from some supporters that our manager may be forced to play them, and that they will be rubbish, but I'm sure this isn't the case.

·
Registered
227 Posts
well, Gedgaudas plays sometimes in Lithuanian NT. U know Skerla from Dunfrmline? He rarely plays in LT NT team. THe other 3...well, not the stars, even in Lithuania.

·
Registered
890 Posts
romanov had deprived my club... f*cker... almost all best young talents were sold... hopefully the get good experience in Scotland.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
apparantly, Gedgaudas wont go to Hearts, he will stay in FBK,because he didnt agree on contract terms. Other 3 players are also doubtful

·
Registered
835 Posts
rae said:
romanov had deprived my club... f*cker... almost all best young talents were sold... hopefully the get good experience in Scotland.....
I was wondering too. Why Atlantas sells their good players (Ivaskevicius, Karalius, Beniusis) to Kaunas? That's strange cause manager Lekevicius always states he has anti-Kaunas standpoint.

·
Registered
890 Posts
recall that scandal with NKFA... lekevicius is one of fbk spies... :mad:

btw, lucky we that next season he wont be coach any more...:D

·
Registered
835 Posts
Maybe it's only formality to avoid criminal being official coach of the club - that could push off sponsors. Lekevicius will be director, so his influence is still big.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts